Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Red Pounds WARNING

Freak

Bluelighter
Medium sized, RED pill, flat shapped, english Sterling Pound stamp, faint.
Wrecked my New Years (well, ok, it was into it's second day, but still going strong !).
I don't know what was in it, my latest quess is DXM, since it was trippy, peoples shadows trailing them, cobwebs across my face, etc, distant feelings, no empathy, hard to relate to other people, definately not LSD though .. K ? I've never had DXM or K, so I can't say, I can only say what it wasn't !
Anyway, no one I know had any fun on these, probably because we were expecting E
frown.gif

If it was DXM, I'm glad the e before was a Speed bomb !
Anyway, cause of a few disappointing NYE for a few people I know, a big FUCK YOU and a curse, may your sex life go dry and your skin develop a nasty, incurable disease, to whoever brought these fuckers along !
*sigh* My fault for trusting a dealer (who I knew) - I usually test
frown.gif

Anyway, rant over, thank god for cK's and pure caps to restore my faith !
smile.gif

Freak where abouts r u?
and ur right definitely DXM. u have described all the classic symptoms of a decent DXM dose.
DXM is quite fun sometimes but only when u knowingly go and pay $6 for a dose of cough medicine and not $50 hoping to get MDMA. these bloody things have got to removed from our streets. i must say they seem to be far less common here than in the states. We seem to get speed pills as the majority of fake E's, whereas overthere its DXM all over the place.

Pounds were contained in my NYE package..
I LOVED THEM.. RUSHY AND GOEY AT THE START 4-5 hours later the LSD effect kicked in, I loved playing around with the mild trip.
Had LSD for NYE but did have it cause those pills gave me both E and Trippyness..
I guess all each to their own.

I had the same pills and the same thing happened to me,fucked my nye totally, well not totally I did get to see luke slater.
Anyway I posted a thread one these pills and were told they were speed bombs, by people who have tested them. Also a lot of people I talked to had red pounds on nye, and some of them felt similar effects.
P.S I have one left and am going to e-z test it tonight, and I'll let you know the results.

Had exactly the same pill down here in Melbourne aat NYE (Halcyon Knights) as described by the first person. Red Pound, with the faint imprint.
Very Nice and cruisey, L8a dropped an MDMA CAP, and was totally plastered.
So yeah, whats this DMX bullshit rumours? Cos you guys had visuals, doesnt mean its fucking DMX!
Mr.Klownz.

Azz - there where apparently 2 lots going round, pink pounds, and red ones .. the red ones sucked
frown.gif

Azz - there where apparently 2 lots going round, pink pounds, and red ones .. the red ones sucked
frown.gif

Pannik - let me know the results.
Klownz - I know the difference between MDMA, speed, and LSD, and this was none !
I'm not saying it was DXM, BTW, since I haven't had any, though I shall be researching to educate myself (ie, finally downing that bottle of Robo I got awhile back) - still, the Red Pound we had fucked us as a collective whole, all from the same dealer, so maybe that was it ... ??

Just finished the test, it went deep brown in about 5 secs, indicating speed, but it also had a white foam bubble off the mixture, I don't know what this means as my experience with e-z tests is limited, if anyone knows please tell.

i had the same reaction when i tested them about a month ago (if you use the search function you'd know already... hint hint)
apparently ez test gives a reaction of "smoke coming off" to DXM, might explain the bubble thing, maybe theres a tiny bit of dxm, but i think theres other stuff (not MDXX) in the mix.....
just buy something else if you can