Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

another ecstasy bust..this time 200,000 pills

Dr.E

Bluelighter
just saw on telly of another bust, 200,000 pills. news is they were on their way to sydney from melbourne. the pills they showed were white and had a dove score on them.
very disappointing news.
another sad day.

white doves, omg.
the things i have heard about them, start crying sydneysiders.

i have some fond memories of the white doves
smile.gif
from about 4 or 5 years ago... fucking amazing... If the 200,000 they busted were similar i may have to cry...

heard that the doves were suposedly from the Netherlands.. Theyt would have been real nice.

I had half of NEW White doves about 1 week and a bit ago... they were not that good.. No need to panic
smile.gif

Peace..

if they are the ones i just saw on channel 7's 6pm news then there were heaps of yellow pills. couldn't see any markings... maybe they are the yellow mitsi's we've been hearing about?
more news at 11....

are these yellow mitzi's what people are calling turbo mitzi's? if so, ive heard theyre quite good
smile.gif

on 1 channel i heard the cop say they had angels on them!
so whats the G-O?????
------------------
*HUGZ*

the latest i saw on the news had heaps of different pills, some white, yellow, green and a small bag of pink ones. but i definately saw the white doves being shown in the morning news. or maybe they're showing old footage on the news....

Hi awl...
Shame on the bickies...
Just saw the news and they just said that the white pills had no markings but the yellow ones had a clear distinct stamp of an angel...and u know how they got busted is cos one the guys delivering the pills from Melb to Sydney paid the storage owner $200 to keep quiet when he picked up the package...so the storage owner got sus and called the cops...isn't that a bit stupid?

*SOBS*
saw it on the news too !!! bags of pills big enough to use as a pillow !!! or even a bean bag [no pun intended]
just on the weekend party i went to @ the palladium, 1/2 of the strangers i talked to asked me if i had pills to sell....
signs of a drought appearing ???
i hope not...
frown.gif

but my resources are drying up too.
oh dear....
i wonder what the cops do with the pills... hmmmmm, the "cop lab" will have to take a few [thousand] to test if it's ecstacy [der....]
*sigh*
still, ill have a good time @ the BDO and the sideshows and CJ bolland....
smile.gif

------------------
p*L*u*R*
KaTz
;)

meanwhile, at the "cop lab"...
hmm, this one tastes pretty bitter, must be MDMA, what do you think Bob??
Bob: I love you guys...
-=dragon=-
Like sands thru the hourglass, these are the days of our lives...

*HAHAHAAH*
oh boy, we've all been there and done that...
*i love u guys*
[a few hugz, and a few blank stares]
------------------
p*L*u*R*
KaTz
;)

God Damn Stupid Fucking Smugglers .......
Fancy using a Fucking Courier like TNT to smuggle 200 000 pills. They use X-RAY Machines on all packages they transport...............
Listen it is about time one of us went into chemistry and then the Police Force we need a Cop Lab Insider
MMMMMMM Wishful thinking anyway
P.S. A Disgruntled Chill say's we organise a raid on the Cop Lab Garbage !!!!!

chill,
i'll supply the balaclava's and the company car will do for the getaway......
pinger