Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - white speckled fish

miss apple

Bluelighter
So we got the fish. Has anyone tried these before? The pills are pretty large, but well pressed with a fish logo, and no score.
They're white, with lots of purply coloured speckles, making them almost pink in colour.
Apparently they went straight to black on the eztest, but I'm keen to hear any personal experiences?
Thanks
miss apple

kinda sound like the silver fishes i've been hearing about... me d.d. says they are just like C.K.s..
anyways these ones are apparently grey/white and pressed very hard (so they are shiny and look kinda silvery) and the fish is the ol' jesus freak symbol...
me d.d. was kinda complaining coz he was sick of them and c.k.s and wanted a more lively pill...
so there ya go, thats all i know!
wink.gif

Aha! Silver! That makes sense. Yep, they're the ones.
Like cK's huh? Mmm...that's pretty cool, except I'm going to need some goey to get me up and dancing then.
Thanks johnboy

FiShes rock it , very very old school bicces get in the right mood and they are fuulllyy rushin party pills very clean like the early mitzi's i love em ive bought a 20 bag.
they were white speckeld with blue/black/silver dots and a fuckin hardcore anaceed smell good to see pills like this come though even though we have a shortage!
(cept for the QLD police they must be making some big bucks!!Raaaaaaa!!!)
LOOVvEe aLL!!

A friend had some BLUE fish on Sunday @ Derrik May @ 7
took half then half later.
he buzzed all night but claimed to have periods of smackiness and danciness and he wouldnt shut up! chatted a lot with a big smile on his face.

ive got some fish also.... a grey/white colour... with dark speckles all through em...
pretty impressive i have to say
smile.gif

I didn''t really like em, but some of my friends had em and they loved them, I reckoned they could have lasted longer. I dunno, I will give them another go tonight @ Ian Pooley (If I get there) and I will tell you how they go!!
d.
[This message has been edited by dENTEdLENTiL (edited 25 January 2000).]

I have to agree with dENTEd,they dont last long.But man, they are good
smile.gif

You can keep munching em like lollies,but then they totally cains ya.
Any-who,nice clean pill,that could last longer.Smoothest C/D in a long time
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos

Name - White fish (blue specks)
Symbol - Jesuit Fish symbol (aka pisces)
Location - Sydney
Cost - $40
Type - MDMA in my opinion
Test Kit - N/A
Roll Type - Dancey /Luv'd Up
smile.gif
/Smiley/Chatty/Some visuals on pill no.2 - like K eye-rolls - quite fun!
Time Up - Took 1st by 1/2 - bout 1 hour - 2nd kicked in like 1/2 hour
Roll Length - 1 1/2-2 hours (not long enough)
Comedown - I had 6 on Friday night - and was pretty buggered Saturday night. Had a "cokey" afterglow all day and was pretty horny. Sunday fine - no head problems - just abit tired from dancing for 6 hours on Friday and getting home at 10am Saturday.
Overall a pretty good pill
smile.gif
- similar to CU's
smile.gif
- none of the mdea of cK's. Need to be stronger to get value for money. I normally only do 2 pills, so 6 is a record for me
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Smurf (edited 02 February 2000).]

Smurf - Described the ones I mentioned back on white fishes - yucky!!! thread. Secret is to have a little bit on top of something else. Lasts heaps longer.

So>>>any of these *FiSh* still going around in Syd???? Never got to try one