Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

tastes?

twoyoungtocare

Bluelighter
Is it just me or do many bluelighters like the fucked up feelings that the blemished pills give. the tripped out , head frying fear , non vision and disassociative states that the various cousins of mdma bring? personally i love the clean strength and love of a clean pill but many posters and friends like it to be something else.........like i said , i am just curious.
till next time.......

'tis a fact that in Australia generally, people are favouring the 'mashy' pills that floor you hard.
People think these are the best pills because of their intensity and quality effects, like the blurred vision and disassociative states in which you discuss.
Shulgin has stated that MDEA, which we are discussing here is a more intense roll, but does not last as long, as we are discovering more of in the past couple of years!
MDMA will rarely cause blurred vision and disassociation at normal doses,fact.
The trend of these mashy pills is clearly an indication of MDEA content in the marketplace. Most people i talk to prefer these, not me. Nothing can beat that MDMA feeling for mind.
MDEA for sitting, MDMA for standing....you know what I mean by this!
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

boikah , you have summed it up perfectly
"In a perfect world we hold all flavours in our hand, and define how our journey shall be, rather then our flavour deciding on our
journey."
i want to control what happens to me , not someone in a chemlab somewhere. i suppose all one can do is test and neck when the light is green.

I can't stand mdea ones - all i want to do is dance and grin (give me mdma anyday), and maybe throw in a few speckly ones with K in them for fun.

i agree with u smurf, MA not EA, plus coz mdea has less duration than mdma i prefer adam over eve on that principle alone.
plus there is no better feeling than running around a club, hugging everyone u know (and many others u don't
smile.gif
with a grin as wide as the dancefloor, all the time throwing ur hands in the air, screaming with the familiar X induced pleasure.

Smurf and Biscuit.......i see we are on the *EXACT* same wavelength!!!!
I I I-- I I /\
I\ /I I \ I\ /I / \
I \/ I I / I \/ I /----\
I I I-- I I / \
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

....SORRY, my little pic didn't work!!...
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

Bugger me if i can work that out - u must have been on drugs
smile.gif

Yes sleeper, smurf & biscuit - MDMA all the way.
MDEA is for retards who just can't dance in the first place!