Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Enlighten Pill Results - S.A. - 03/07/04

Cowboy Mac

Bluelighter
Enlighten Pill Results - S.A. - 03/07/04 - [dialup warning - many images]

All these images and reagent results were made possible because Enlighten was able to travel to S.A. We are in desperate need of donations or reagent sales, so please help us to help you, head to our buy page and get a kit or give us a few dollars in donations (both via credit card). Without donations/test kit sales we are unable to continue the work! Don't think someone else will do it, we need every ones support on this one! Please dig deep!

edit: this data is now redundant and images have been removed. For current results please head to http://www.enlighten-hr.org.

Name: Aqua Camel
Colour: Aqua
Size: 8.5mm x 4.3mm
Description: Bevel Top, Bevel Bottom.
Marquis: Purple
Mandelin: Purple
Suspected Contents: MDxx

Name: Aqua Donald Duck
Size: 8.4mm x 4.4mm
Mandelin: Black

Name: Aqua Lecoste
Size: 7.3mm x 4.4mm
Description: Bevel Top, Bevel Bottom. Scored Bottom.

Name: Blue Crown
Colour: Light Blue
Size: 9.0mm x 4.0mm
Description: Scored Bottom. Waxy, Geletin Feel.

Name: Full Moon
Colour: Biege
Size: 8.0mm x 5.2mm
Description: Domed Top, Domed Bottom, Scored Bottom.

Name: Grey T
Colour: Grey
Size: 7.2mm x 5.0mm
Description: Domed Top, Domed Bottom.
Marquis: Purple and Orange
Mandelin: Black and Green
Suspected Contents: MDxx and Amphetamine

Name: Orange Triangle
Colour: Grey
Size: 8.0mm x 3.6mm
Marquis: No Reaction
Mandelin: No Reaction
Suspected Contents: Unknown

Name: Red Diamond
Colour: Red
Size: 7.0mm x 4.1mm
Description: Score Bottom.

Last edited:
Name: White 2
Colour: White
Size: 7.9mm x 4.4mm
Description: Bevel Top, Bevel Bottom. Glossy Exterior

Name: White A
Size: 6.3mm x 3.5mm
Description:

Name: White Blank
Size: 8.0mm x 4.0mm
Description: Bevel Bottom.

Name: White FF
Size: 8.0mm x 4.8mm
Description: Bevel Top, Bevel Bottom, Score Bottom.

Name: White Smurf
Size: 9.2mm x 4.5mm
Description: Bevel Top, Bevel Bottom, Score Bottom.

Name: Yellow Panda
Colour: Yellow
Size: 9.0mm x 4.3mm
Description: Bevel Top, Domed Bottom.

Name: Yellow Popeye
Colour: Light Yellow
Size: 8.5mm x 4.2mm
Description:

Name: Yellow Smiley
Colour: Light Yellow
Size: 8.0mm x 4.0mm
Description: Bevel Bottom

Name: White Motorolla
Size: 9.0mm x 3.5mm
Description: Bevel Top, Bevel Bottom
Marquis: No Reaction
Mandelin: Brown
Suspected Contents: Ketamine

Last edited:
*cheers for Enlighten*

Remind me to christen my shiny new credit card: I think Enlighten deserves all the support it can get for doing this kind of work.

Champion effort!

I would really love to know what is in those orange triangles, not to mention get my hands on some (just joking, I'm not soliciting) as I heard that they are pretty wild. I think the debate has already been covered somewhere else as to what they contain, some type of research chemical possibly? I was thinking about them the other day when I remembered that someone said they take about 2 hours to come on. Has any one considered that they might be DOB (2,5-Dimethoxy,4-Bromo Amphetamine) Does anybody have any idea of what DOB would look like when tested with Marquis?

DOB gives the same reaction as 2CB to Marquis, ie bright green. (see here)I can assure you that the triangles we tested did not give this reaction. We are trying very hard to find out exactly what is in these pills and believe we may be close to finding out. Stay tuned.

And yes we do need donations urgently. Mac and myself are out of pocket considerably after our S.A. jaunt and without donations we are going to find it hard to pay our rent, let alone continue our work in pilltesting. So I urge everyone who can to donate. I never ask for money unless it is really needed and now it is. Extremely exciting things are happening right now in the field of pill testing and there's more to come!

Thanks heaps guys. Obviously the result of a lot of hard work and no doubt also considerable expense.

4.gif
Enlighten is our doorway to legitimate testing. Do your bit to keep it open
14.gif

damn, if I had a credit card, I'd donate some $. Perhaps you should open a direct deposit donation account?

Nice work boys and girls. Those beige splits and orange triangles are going around Sydney too. Saw a few of them on 3-4th July.

Thanks heaps Enlighten!

Being from Adelaide myself, these reports are gonna be extremely useful.

Awesome.......You Girls and Guys are doing the Public a wonderful service.... Pat on the back

Thanks so far to the 2 people who donated, but as you can see we are not getting a massive response. Please consider donating $US3.60 = $AU5, as we really need some financial assistance. Enlighten is Australia's hope in obtaining legalised pill testing/GC/MS, please do your part.

It’s a good cause so everyone should be digging deep. With everyone’s support a valuable contribution to harm reduction in Australia can continue.

I'm ready to make my donation to enlighten. But just a quick question Cowboy Mac on what is better for enlighten. If everyone donates 5 or 10 dollars or if those same people buy EZ testers?

2 big
14.gif
for all your work on the testing.

Both support us, we need to sell reagents, and need to get some donations. If you don't have a reagent or are running low, go that option :)

Hey Guys - great work on securing some honest and reliable pill data. Good to see the "authorities" on board with this as well. Just a quick comment/question (and this may be jumping the gun a bit :) ) But anyway: As you suggest the next most logical step w pill reports would be a system similar to some European/American countries where pills are sent in anon and tested by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry to determine either quantitatively or qualitatively what they contain. I believe that this sort of testing would be a staple of harm reduction, in addition to testing at the individual level (reagent).

I have just started to research how one might be able to introduce this in Aus. A quick search on the net revealed information on GC/MS in several university research departments where an average price to run one sample being around $25 +/- $5. Now granted this is under the section entitled "internal client" and I'm sure that no one will be happy if people just bowl up with illegal substances for testing. Now I don't know how one would go about it - eg could you set up a third party who received samples for test anon and then forwarded them onto the institution for testing. the idea being that the third party would be responsible for posting of the results as well as general information on pill size/shape and photo's etc. Anyway obvious concerns include: legality issues, reliablility tests for the third party ie who regulates the information they provide, and funding. Hopefully either a deal could be struck with the testing institutions themselves to provide cheap GC/MS for harm reduction purposes and then for an external company to provide some additional funding as well.

Now I had thought about approaching some groups to start a trust fund to service this etc etc but I am a little concerned about current attitudes towards this sort of program and would therefore like to ask you guys your opinions on all of this. I would also wonder exactly how far organisations like Enlighten have researched the feasablility of GC/MS etc. Do you see it being workable? Is it too optimistic? Would the legality/paperwork issues on it be too huge to overcome? Well as you can see I haven't done a great amount of work on this yet. I would like to try and find some evidence for the actual benifits vs risk of a program like this as well as additional info on the logistics of actual GC/MS testing. Anyways thanks for your time, look forward to your replies.

Nosmo

Enlighten has made fantastic advancements when it comes to the realm of GC/MS and has had tests conducted with Dr. David Caldicott's team in the past. It is certainly not far fetched to believe that we will eventually have some kind of GC/MS submission system available, hopefully sooner rather than later.

I don't think there is another route more promising than the one Enlighten is currently exploring, and I would suggest supporting/joining Enlighten would be of more use than trying to get some GC/MS legally done yourself. We have been working towards this since late 2000. There are changes occurring behind the scenes. :)

Is Enlighten registered with the ATO as a charity? I would like to be able to claim donations as a tax deduction so that I can donate more rather than have the greedy tax man help himself to my income so John Howard can use it to buy votes.