• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film: House of the Dead

KaideAlike44

Bluelighter
Well this movie wasn't the greatest, but it was certainly better than I had expected it to be, I found myself attached and into the movie. It has the basic scary movie premise, teens going to a party, people start dying, but there is actually a bit more to this one, the acting is a little shaky, and the fact that all of the teens suddenly are able to do karate moves is beyond me. Overall I would say, don't waste your time on this movie, but if you are extremely bored and don't want to watch a terrible movie, than this is worth it.

i went to the world premiere of this movie in san francisco and spent a few minutes outside afterwards talking to clint howard and uwe boll.

as you say, hardly high-art, but hugely enjoyable shlock. it's based on a video game of the same name.

alasdair

I've never seen this movie, but everything I've heard about it has been very very negative. Apparently it cuts to footage of the game at random points?!

I hear he's going to adapt Alone in the Dark, Bloodrayne and FarCry next. No one really seems happy about it at all :)

This movie kinda sucked major ass, but at least there were boobs.

The most entertaining part about it it was the one guy in the theater who started getting really pissed off that people (myself included) were yelling out MST3K-style smartass comments. As if there were any plot subtleties or stellar script to miss.

The video game is way more involved than the movie. And it just involves shooting things and forced perspective.