Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NYE 00 report

thomasthetank

Bluelighter
6.00am NYDay - Driving to Welcone 2000 at the Docks, 2 x 007 light green lime color pills for brekky, 20 min later l start too feel unbalanced and weary totally spaced out (must have Special K). Feeling lasted for about 30 min. thank god for coke....Welcome 2000 was too busy too many rooms with so many DJ's. Did not enjoy it at all, many people reported Welcome 2000 as unenjoyable.
8.00am NYDay - Changed at home, freshened up with some coke & 1 x McDonalds, 1 x White Elephant speedy as, revving at Liquid Day Party for about 1 hour but no rush.
12.00pm NYDay - SummerDayze Myer Music Bowl Rocked...thank god for CK's x2. It will be no doubt to label SummerDayze as the party in OZ on NYDay.
3.00pm NYDay - SummerDayze still rocking toilet queues unbelievably long, Coke keeps it going hard......until 11.00pm when the dream ended SummerDayze was over, after 2 changes of clothes some milk as chewing was out of the question, we hit the green grass joints flashbacks start.....
2.00am Dome in Melb. rocking as usual, usual crowd of glams, meatheads & wannabe gangsters around but who gives a #%^ Rocked the dancefloor, lost count this morning on the consumption tally....I think it was the 1/2 pill every 2 hour principle in place.
9.00am Day After - Stumble home with about 20 friends, crashed out with the green smoke.
1.00pm Day After - Fell asleep somehow for about 9 hours, woke up at about 11.OOpm had dinner Chicken & salad with dessert, lines of coke & 1 x green Mitsi highly rated 9/10 score.
2.00am Morning - Monkey at the Palace not as busy as expected but still rocking at least their was room too dance for a change. Caught up with more friends and everyone is shouting & swapping supply.... Monkey is soon packed and rocking hard.....Go the Green Mitsis......& everything else of course.
8.00am - Another change of clothes then we all crash at friends apartment with a DJ we picked up from somewhere, a spa and about 15 friends and 10 strangers who at the time were friends of friends. Paranoia beginning to start...
12.00pm - Dome recovery the last leg of our journey rocked a little but no consumption due too the paranoia .... People staring at me, talking about me etc...
2.00pm - Leave Dome with close friends as l was just starting to lose it at everyone. Went home and smoked the green grass to relax.
Final tally - Approx 30 pills (i think) & Prince charles along for entertainment of course.
Blacklist - 007's lime/light Green, Blueberrys light blue with berries on them.
MDMA caps never ever done a #$%^ thing as usual.BlackJacks green with speckles and BJ symbol. McDonalds white with the M just speed. 007's darker green/blue color.
Sorted OK - Ck's beige or light orange, Green mitsis rock hard, Bigfoot orange/red with a foot imprint, British pounds white with the pound symbol. Not to forget Prince Charles tagging along for the ride...

And people think I am a loon
smile.gif

Good to see you are still alive.

all i gotta say is U GO HARD!!
good on ya! oh and just out of curiosity
cause u mentioned a bj symbol, r bj's still around??? a bj was my first pill and it kik'd ass(best eva) but that was going back a long while, PLEASE get back 2 me on this 1!! thanx *HUGS*

The BJ's l had stored away from November last year. I don't think it's a great pill l heard the original BJ's rocked but that is what usually happens. I also passed by some WWF's which look exactly the same as Bj,s

yeah well as i said it was ages ago when i had it! thanx 4 the reply!!!
------------------
*HUGZ*