Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cocktails or Purity?

berede4

Bluelighter
I've been wondering what Bluelighters take when they go clubbing, i.e do you consume only E('s) or have cocktails - pills+speed/Crystal+Acid+etc, or is it both depending on the occassion????
Any other creative cocktails?
PLUR.........
------------------

Well if I get good E's then that is all i want. But if i get shit like cK's then I will have some speed also.
I don't do coke/acid/joints BTW.

I good mix is to either fire up on coke before the pills or take it after makes for a smooth recovery on the downside of the roller-coaster.
I'm not a big fan of smoking weed after rolling but everyone says it is good to slow the heart rate down.

We all have different reactions to drugs whether you are mixing or taking same. My opinion is play it safe firstly and then GO HARD swallow, snort just don't inject !

IMO one of the best ways to do it is if you can get hold of some nice speed, not cut down crystal meth, is to do like 10-15 reasonable length lines of it to get buzzed up then go to your club/rave and either pop your ecky just before you get there or when your inside. And as a word of advice - don't take acid on an e comedown it fucks you over
smile.gif

Vert
------------------
------------
Awareness is a state of mind that most people choose not to be aware of

Bullshit ! Candy flipping is fucking great.
Well, ok, I should say, sorry you feel that way, I find Acid and E go just lovely
wink.gif
hehe
I find mixing 1/2 a good lovey E with 1/2 a speedy E works just great too
smile.gif

I agree with freak, candyflipping is awesome
smile.gif

I find that 1-2 trips and a nice pure pill work beautifully together, as they both intensify the effects of eachother. I dont find that acid on the comedown fucks me up, infact it does the complete opposite any icky feelings i may have seem to dissappear.
my fave cocktail would be 1/2 to 2 points of speed about 2-3 hours beforehand, 1 trip, then 45 mins later a pill, then the other trip just after the pill kicks in. makes for a very intense evening!
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***