Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - Orange Sex

primus

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anyone has any info on the orange sex pill? I have heard of the yellow sex and seen the posts here, but I am sure that he said that these ones where orange not yellow.

There's a good chance they are the same pill. Theyrre not quite yellow or orange, but the are a touch too dark for yellow. Anyway the fucking rock. Scored a nice selsction of pills for NYE and these were my fav's. How long ago did you get it? I'm
hanging to get hold of a new batch, but haven't heard anything yet.
They piss all over the poor arsed green and brown ones that were out here a while ago.

I haven't got any yet, I was talking to a friend from work last nite and he said that he should be able to get ahold of some. Looks like I will have to take him up on that offer
smile.gif

These pills are actually Tripstacy... Nice hit too, expect some serious weird shit to happen to your eyes! If you reckon you can handle seeing some shit take something else! Know to last a good 12 hours for some people.
Have Fun!
[This message has been edited by AtomE (edited 15 January 2000).]

it'd be interesting to test some of these.
if they aren't 2-cb, then presuming they are relatively speedy/dancey, then due to the length of activity i am betting it is MDA.
this stuff really seems pretty rare. MDA is known to cause nice visuals and lasts much longer than MDMA/EA but i doubt the same empathy/love is there.
the MDMA/MDA combo is what i think would rock.