• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

rolling stones/mick jaggers: mdma, speed or both??

Dr.E

Bluelighter
i've got some yellow pills with a split and a large mick jagger lip/tongue thing on the other side. thus called rolling stones. any experiences or ez-test results. i've heard different things.
thanks people

first of all try the search function (top right corner) i just did and got 3 different reports... and no excuses coz its working now... and dont forget to search the u's' and u/k forums to be sure...
or try this link if ya lazy:
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000220.html
and just in cse you were good and have done a search already, make sure you put that in your post next time...
plur
jb
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 14 January 2000).]

I had some and they tested light orange.
They were ok, had me dancing and talking - not so luv'd up, but I was in a good mood anyway.
Probably give em a miss

hey there..
haven't ez-tested rolling stones, but remember dropping a QUARTER and not being able to sleep.
these are either MDA pills (mind was racing and a little touch-feely happening) or speed based. seeing as smurf says they tested yellow/brown i'd give em a miss.

Yeah I had 2 on boxing day @ home (along with 1 cK and 1/2 chicago bull) and didn't get to sleep till 4am 28th Dec. Not good at all.
The chicago Bull I had last night to re-try was also shite - keep feeling out of breath. More crap - getting pissed off now
frown.gif

well i had rolling stones at united, they were great,very speedy very peaky but mine were red in colour so probably whole different effect, i actually put them on my nye worthy list!
q:r they still around?
*HUGS*

Hey there
smile.gif

Well i munched a mick jagger at kryal pinky in colour and i have to agree with the other posts, very *speedy* in nature, lots of peaks and rushes and did not sleep till 11pm next night.
keep rokin
smile.gif

Yeah had a yellow rolling stones last night @ Home and took like 1 hour to kick in. Was feeling ripped off, but then I was chattin and dancin, and 3 hours had passed before I knew it.
No real head stuff going on.
And not like having pure speed either.
Its 1.34pm Sun and I still haven't felt like sleeping, so assume it to be speed based.

Yellow Rolling Stones - speed baesd - not overly strong - gets job done - not that great though!