Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

antidepressants and yellow panda pills

my innerself

Bluelighter
In my last thread I asked if antidepressants have any effect when you drop pills and wazza found this information for me......

"MDMA/Ecstasy (includes MDA, MDEA etc): It is NOT POSSIBLE TO ROLL while taking an SSRI! It is a COMPLETE and UTTER WASTE OF YOUR MONEY! Basically, SSRIs 'block' the part of your brain where the MDMA needs to go in order to get you high; and since MDMA can't get in there, you won't be able to get high. You might experience some weak 'speedy' effects from high doses of MDMA, but you will not be able to truly 'roll'.

I have got two of the yellow panda pills from a friend who said they were a very good pill, which seems to be the general opinion from reporters in the pillreports. The thing is I have started taking Zoloft 50mg this week, in total I have taken 4 pills (a total of 200mg over 4 days), today I didn't take my medication because it says that it will fuck my roll. What I want to know is have I taken enough medication this week to fuck my roll tonight, it has been 36 hours since I have taken my last Zoloft pill. Or should I save the pills for next week? I itend on making this my last roll for awhile and resume my medication the day after I ingest the pills.

Cheers.

What I want to know is have I taken enough medication this week to fuck my roll tonight, it has been 36 hours since I have taken my last Zoloft pill.
The answer is probably. You may still feel some effects if you took the MDMA tonight.

fuck it, its nearly 10pm and I dont want to waste my money, at least I will enjoy these pills more next week.

Stopping a SSRI course abruptly is not a good idea... the discontinuation symptoms aren't really all that pretty.

I have only had 4 days worth of the Zoloft 50mg pills, so I am kinda hoping there wont be to much of a change in my brain from them, after I roll next week I am going to resume taking my mediaction and quit taking pills for awhile, at least until I benefit from my treatment.

IS IT REALLY SMART HAVING PILLS WHEN YOUR ON ANTI DEPRESSANTS????

u must be taking thiese anti depres things for a reason? what is it?

get ur foookin priorities straight kid

actually the box my pills came in didn't have a leaflet (strange, I know). Thanks for the link.

I take pills because they make me feel extremely happy, something that doesn't come to naturally at this point in my life. Why my phycologist says I should take antidepressents is private, but basically I exsist in a world of shit, and I want to make my life better. Maybe I have a chemical imbalence in the brain.

Dude, pills may make you feel happy while u are on them but they are depleting your brain of serotonin, the chemical that you need to be happy in every day life. The more pills you have the harder it will be for you to be happy in life.

You dont want to fall into the trap of using recreational drugs for the purpose of dealing with your problems, all they are doing is helping you forget these problems for a small amount of time. Then once they ware off you are back where you started , only with less serotonin, and less ability to live with the problems you have.

I too have been in this situation and i found the best thing was to use the anti depressants as a good reason to not take pills and let the serotonin build back up in my brain, and ofcourse get some help to deal with the problems from a pro, this is probaly the most important part.

good luck mate.

thankyou Jonah, what you have said is very true. The problem is I find that ignorance is bliss, and not dealing with my problems and putting them on the back burner my easiest way to deal with them. I am going to try to quit drugs for awhile and take my Zoloft pills for awhile, hopefully it will work for me. Thanks again for your reply and concern. :)

I have been in a similar situation also. However I found that I took more pills while on an SSRI. I'd get drunk or a good DJ would come along and I'd be like "fuck it, it won't do much to me anyway". I wouldn't have a bad come down so I took pills more often and just got by on the speedy effects.
But that is not my point.
I just wanted to say that people like abcdeeee don't understand your situation, don't be offended by his (or her) comments. I totally agree with Velocide about the discontinuation symptoms, not to be taken lightly.
I first started on a TCA and they didn't have a little pamphlet in the box explaining stuff which really pissed me off coz my doc didn't tell me shit either. Got all my info from BL.
I think if you are depressed and you are going to take pills, you definately, 100%, with out a doubt better have 5-HTP or you are going to go through hell + 1.

Hope it all works out for you.

dancesafe

check out www.dancesafe.org and click on "your brain on ecstasy", there is some cool info near the end about how antidepressants work and how it stops the e from working.

at least we are all clear that we shouldnt take ecstacy while on any anti depressants... I know first hand wat its like . And beleive me its good not takin drugz while others are off their heads ... on a personal level i guess..

anyway i also know first hand about the side effects while on antidepressants. Any taking effexorXR in particular, the side effects of this last for about 2 weeks i was having bad twitches and felt like someone was in control of my movements sometimes, it was rather scary ... Ween urself off and medication and dont just stop takin something and think ull be ok the next week it takes at least a month so be safe :p

thankyou everyone for your advice, I have decided to quit the pills now, I had a pretty cool night on the panda's but my peak dropped off after only about 2 and a half hours :(, just going to stick to the mull (hopefull, my friends always get the bombest pills).

My expierence with vast ssri's, ssnri's and maoi's has made rolling to be quite a worthless expirence. having said that i never mix maoi inhibitors with mdxx. Rolling whilst on a ssri or other types of anti deps that carry the same nature have proven to me that its not worth wasting your money it just produces mild effects to nothing! I find with me it usually takes a good 3 weeks of detox from the medication before effects of mdxx become noticeable

Using mdxx from now on will never be the same again :( the whole nature of my serotonin system feel to altered to return to its old way of working