Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tis all quiet - how funny!!!

Smurf

Bluelighter
Isn't it funny how quiet it is now that nye is over. For a while we had like 50 new topics per day from new members.
Maybe they all died from having bad pills???
Oh well, I am sure the regulars will still be keeping my obsession alive.

I think ill still be here when the eggs run out!
Im just chilling on the munching,till my b-day in feb.Where I hire a little warehouse,and have a private rave.Might try and make it a bluelight meet up
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos

CHAOS,
Definetly make it a bluelight meetup - you know I'm there!!!
P.S Emailed you thismorning.
Love Anjele.

Anjele,got your mail,cheers.I'll email you this arvo.Im on the run now.Busy.Busy.Busy!
Bye.
smile.gif

PLH
Chaos

Just about everyone I know is taking a break from munching for a while. I think most of us went a little crazy NYE!
smile.gif
My next big day out is the BIG DAY OUT! Cant wait for the boiler room and the Chemical Brothers.
[This message has been edited by AtomE (edited 12 January 2000).]

well its been quiet from me coz i've been on holidays... been sitting next to a pool with the grrlfren, sipping cocktails and necking the occasional CK left over from NYE... bliss!
was in sydney sun/mon/tue and almost went clubbing but mainly jsut sat in the syd fest clubb drinking free stoli or sat in the hotel room looking over the harbour while tripping on acid...
hey mr chaos... can the grumpy moderator come to your bash?

yeah,everybody can come to my bash.
Why is mister moderator grumpy...
While we are here how many computers are infront of you johnboy.Cause you are in the chat room with me now.This very minute,if you can work out the times.
PLH
Chaos

Well i got there, but johnboy didn't reply, and chaos was gone

yeah sorry bout that.. i was off doin sumthin else but still had the window open... i'l get used to it eventually...

The reason I was so quiet over the xmas/ny period was because bluelight wasn't working whenever I logged on
frown.gif

I've decided not to take a pill at the big day out this year, due to spending 6 hours on the floor of the boilerroom last year, and missing all but 2 of the bands I wanted to see. The atmosphere there brought me down a bit....the boilerroom was fine, but whenever I had to venture outside, I had to try and look straight because I felt like the type of people that were there just wouldn't understand my gurning. I think I'll just have some whizz...or maybe just not so many pills
smile.gif

Howdy!
Well hey!!! i can chat in that Bluelight channel thingy now (due to IE which i never use) :p~ Hope to see u guys in there soon!
Chaos, what date in Feb. outta curioussity is your B-DAY?
smile.gif

*hug-2-ALL*
Mr.Klownzy!

How come you cant get in? what does it do?
I am in there now and its working ok... but no one else is in there. I am running IE 4.01 or what ever and its ok. Pretty lonely tho... <sob>