Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Read This) RECORD Ecstasy Drug Bust!

Medic_CoW

Bluelighter
Australian Federal Police and Customs are reporting a record seizure of the drug ecstasy and a drug of a similar composition - MDMA.
More than 67 kilograms of ecstasy tablets, nine kilograms of MDMA powder, and just over nine kilograms of cocaine has been seized in Sydney and Brisbane.
The drugs were first located concealed in a shipping container packed with farming eqipment, which arrived from Malaysia in late December.
In the course of the operation which followed, six people were arrested in Sydney and one was arrested in Brisbane.
Another eight kilograms of ecstasy tablets was located, along with almost $270,000.
Six men will appear in a Sydney court this morning, one will appear before the Brisbane Magistrate's Court

They have supposedly came from and have revealed a route via Amsterdam.
The guy that did the press conference for the police almost made me embarresed to be an Australian.
This isnt word for word mind you but he said that "ecstacy is basically amphetamines with a few other nice chemicals added which hype up people at dance parties, that makes them dance all night, get dehydrated, drink alchol and (pause) probably die"
Im honestly having trouble coming up with something bad enough to say about this dickhead, and the rest of the media and police for that matter.

This doesn't have anything to do with the bust, just a similar dipship attitude.
NYE at Bondi beach - there were stacks of people pilling of their faces, and there was not one bit of trouble. The police are aware that large amounts of extasy were in use, but say the reason there was no trouble was because of the great work of the police and wonderful planning
YEAH RIGHT!

Shame about all those pills 'ay?
And the 9kg of MDMA powder.MMMMMMM...tasty..
Yeah, and about NYE and the cops and that, they know *VERY WELL* that a majority of people were pilling this night, that's why there was no trouble anywhere.
Cops do pills too, heck, my mates used to buy pills off certain cops. Friend of mine occasionally goes out with coppers who luv to pill hard and have nothing against it.
check yezz.
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

Shame about all those pills 'ay?
And the 9kg of MDMA powder.MMMMMMM...tasty..
Yeah, and about NYE and the cops and that, they know *VERY WELL* that a majority of people were pilling this night, that's why there was no trouble anywhere.
Cops do pills too, heck, my mates used to buy pills off certain cops. Friend of mine occasionally goes out with coppers who luv to pill hard and have nothing against it.
Plus, what happens to all those pills after they're seized? Do you think any will go missing from the pile,,,,,,,ummmmm ,,maybe one or two......or........
check yezz.
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

A huge BOO goes out to the people for that drug bust.
I'm hoping the supply down south of Sydney here doesn't dry up.

Just be testin before you buy now - if there is a shortage, then fakes will pop up even more so.
Gee I would love to be working in customs though - just imagine
" news flash - 67 kilograms, what sorry, 65 kilograms of ecstacy was found today....."
Meanwhile, mum what's for dinner... oh just plain old E for the next 3000 days - mmmmmmm.

Totally agree - the only decent stuff is european or gel caps. The rest is utter shite.

yep, its official - people are dimwits.
my friend, wishing to find out the sort of attitude of his doctor, asked his doctor "what is in an ecstasy tablet?"
his doctor looked at him sternly and replied "i am here ot help you. if you touch any of that sort of stuff i do not wish to see you in this surgery again".
what sort of fucked up attitude is that!?
i've come to the conclusion that the majority of the australian public are a bunch of lazy, uninterested, mindless sheep. and that includes a large percentage of the different cultures that have invested themselves here.
but.. who fucken cares? we are the ones that pop and we are the ones that challenge whatever the fuck it is we are told to do. our culture will never die! ever! because we are the only people being true to ourselves, and that is a quality that shines through any amount of bullshit.
you should all be very fucking proud of yourselves.
ciao.

Hey guys,
Did any of you see on the news a day or so after NYE that the cops were actually saying that NYE was so controlled with no violence etc BECAUSE of "the drug called ecstacy"... I say welcome to the real facts to all the so-called police drug 'experts'!
And here's a newsflash...blame the LEGALLY aquirable alcohol for all the disruptions and violence.
Anjele.

I could rant and rave all day on this topic on the war against drugs, but I won't. All i'll say is that...
"WE AS HUMAN BEINGS SHOULD NOT BE TOLD WHAT WE CAN AND CANOT DO TO OUR BODIES. I WILL NOT BE TOLD WHAT I CAN DRINK, EAT OR SHIT. ALCOHOL IS THE CAUSE OF MUCH SICKNESS AND DEPRSSION IN THIS WORLD AND THIS COUNTRY ESPACIALLY. I KNOW OF QUITE A FEW PEOPL WHO HAVE HAD THEIR PARENTS MARRIAGE BEAKDOWN DUE TO ALCOHOL PROBLEMS. IT's A FACT THAT ALCOHOL MAKES PEOPLE AGGRESIVE AND VIOLENT, WHEREAS XTC MAKES PEOPLE THE TOTAL OPPOSITE. SO WHY DOES THE GOVERNMENT KEEP XTC AND ALL RELATED COMPOUNDS ILLEGAL ECEN IF THEY CONTROLLED QUANTITIES AND ADMINISTRATION?
WELL THE FUCKING BREWERY COMPANIES RUN THE SHOW MY FRIEND. YEP, THEM ASWELL AS THE LONG REIGN CIGARETTE COMPANIES HAVE HAD FOR YEARS HAVE CONTROLLED OUR LIVES ON A GRAND SCALE.
HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU GO TO A BBQ TO MATES HOUSE AND BRING A CASE OF BEER? WELL, NO ONE SHOULD BE TELLING YOU THAT YOU CAN'T BRING A STASH OF CU'S FOR ALL!!!
THE POINT HERE IS THAT FOR HOWEVER LONG HISORY CAN BE QUOTED , DRUGS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A MATTER WHERE GOVERNMENTS MUST STCK THEIR GREEDY LITTLE FINGERS IN, AND IF THEY CAN'T FOR SOME REASON, THEN BAN IT TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW.
I COULD GO ON MUCH, MUCH LONGER TAN THIS, BUT IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY THAT THINGS LIKE THIS GO ON IN OUR WORLD. FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WE'RE GOING TO DIE 1 DAY. I'M NOT SAYING THAT LITTLE TEENAGERS AND KIDS SHOULD BE TAKING DRUGS, BUT WITH EDUCATION AND THE MOST IMPORTANT KEY HERE.."MODERATION", CAN MAKE THE MASSES ALOT HAPPIER. I'M FOR THE INJECTING ROOMS, AS THIS WILL CLEAN UP OUR STREETS A LITTLE MMORE. WHO WANTS TO WALK ON A SYRINGE, NOT ME. MAYBE WE SHOULD STICK ONE UP MR.SHEEN'S, SORRY JOHNY'S ASS!!!
ANOTHER POINT, WITH THE RECENT EXPLOSION IN XTC CONSUMPTION, ALCOHOL SALES IN CERTAIN AGE BRACETS HAVE PLUMMETED. DO YOU THINK THE BREWERWY COMPANIES ARE GOING TO LIE DOWN? DO YOU THINK THEY'RE GOING TO GET A HELPING HAND FROM THE GOVERNMENT? THINK ABOUT IT. ALCOHOL IS LEGAL, NO MATTER HOW MANY PISSPOTS CRASH CARS KILLING THEMSELVES AND OTHER PEOPLE AND THE MORE PISS THEY CAN SELL THE MORE MONEY THEY CAN MAKE. THIS IN TURN GENERATES MUCH "WANTED" REVENUE FOR GOVERNMENTS IN ALCOHOL LICENSING AND SALES TAX CRAP, RIGHT?
WELL, SINCE DRUGS ARE AN UNDERGROUND AND ILLEGAL SOURCE OF ELIGHTENMENT FOR PEOPLE WHICH CANNOT BE BOUGHT AT THE "LIQUORLAND", I'M PRETTY SURE THE GOVT. IS GOING TO TRY ITS VERY BEST TO WASH THIS SO CALLED DRUG PROBLEM AWAY.......YOU SCRATCH MY BACK, I'LL SCRATCH YOUR'S....
GOVERNMENTS WILL CONTROL THE WAY WE ACT AND THINK FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES, AND POSSIBLY FOR ETERNITY......FACT.
I'm sorry for this outburst, but believe me, I am quite passionate when it comes to freedom of speech and choice.
I'll choose to do whatever i want, whenever i want, with any1 i want.
FUCK THE GOVT. and POLICE.....you people wreck it all for the normal people. SHame that for a great mass of this scum have tried drugs and still do drugs on regular basis.
(still angry, will be for sometime)
My word is final....
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

Hey all peoples!!
Shame about the bust...there goes a shit load of fun for all of us...new yrs supply running out and those pills on da tube looked pretty damn good...I think the only fair thing that customs could do with those pills is to sell it to all bluelighters & friends for a reasonable price and the money could be put back into the Australian economy or something...at least where helping out Australia...don't u think...don't I wish!!!
Hey Anjele I did c that report about how there was less trouble during the New Yrs cos of ectasy...just to add to that I was at summadaze and for some reason I ended haven a chat to a copper...ended up telling me that he knew most of the people were e'in of their face but he said he rather be there cos there was no violence in places like these...so even cops have a bit of sense...
@rV
where there is E
there's mE!!!

My mate in the UK was walking down the street as the clock struck 12. He pulled into an alley way, pulled out a pill and a copper said "what u got there". He said he had a headache and was going to take an asprin. The copper said "well r u going to take it then" - POP. The copper winked and said "I hope headache passes, maybe It'll keep you awake also".
The coppers know what goes on. Little old pill poppers like us are the least of there worries. I've shared my drinks with coppers at big events before - do you think they would want to go halves in a cheeky half with me
wink.gif

mmm just makes me wonder which cops these guys pissed off to get busted... or just one sacrificial lamb to keep the media and the mumsanddads happy...
oh btw, i was sitting in a kings cross cafe this morning before i flew home and this guy in front of me was talking way loud about how it was his mate that got done at the bust and how he couldn't get in contact with him... i just drank my oj and kept reading the paper... oh well... i'm sure there's another 60 kilos on its way, dont you worry me lovelies...

I totally agree with you Sleeper, and I want an invite to your next bbq
wink.gif

I get so frustrated with people refusing to believe the facts about drugs because they assume I'm trying to justify my actions. I recently quit my degree in multimedia, so I've enrolled in a degree in psych, minoring in addiction studies
smile.gif
Let's see if they'll believe me when I have a legitimate reason to know the facts (I doubt it though
frown.gif
).
On JJJ news this afternoon, they had a guy from Curtin uni saying how the government should get their priorities right and concentrate on the growing alcohol problem in Australia instead of hassling drug users
smile.gif

On JJJ news this morning, however, the chick was talking about the bust, and said "6 kilos of ecstasy, and 4 kilos of MDMA, a similar substance to ecstasy..." sheesh!

Hi,
I think that the drug dealers should donate a dollar or two from all pill sales to fund a E friendly rep to run for some position of influence in our government.
If each dealer along the pecking order did this it would probably amount to about $6 - $8 per pill and when you multiply that by the pills in the recent bust you have a fucking shitload of money, hell we could probably buy their votes
smile.gif

Heres the Mahts:
$8 donation per pill ($2 per dealer x 4 dealers)
1kg pills = 10,000 pills (approx.)
68kg x 10,000 = 680,000 pills (approx.)
680,000 pills x $8 (donation) = $5,440,000
FUCK ME DEAD $5,440,000 just from one bust and think of all the drugs that don't even have to come into the country.
dENTEd for PM I say, what do you reckon !!!!!
d.
[This message has been edited by dENTEdLENTiL (edited 12 January 2000).]

in reply to kyza's post
yeah i know, the grass in the back arena had hundreds of little plastic snap lock bags over it, and i took one of my pearls standing next too three cops, but i didnt know at the time
smile.gif
, they didnt do shit...was a brilliant night

hey all.
let me just tell you about the cop situation. i have a very close friend soon becoming a cop, and that person has probably had more e's than all of us put together..
two types of people become cops:
powertrippers, and people who have wanted to become cops since they were young. my friend falls into that second category.. and this person assures me that they will never bust anyone they catch with ecky's..
however, things change. being in the police force is a VERY strong influence.. and what happens when people become policemen and start to BELIEVE the lies that their leaders tell them? (about drugs etc). they want to make the streets "safe for their kids" so they put all their efforts into drug busts and making life hell for anyone who pops.
it's just hysteria and false media, that's it. think of this (and it's a bloody good question) - who do you know that has popped and didn't like it?
the perfect world is one where alcohol is properly regulated, cigarettes don't exist, everyone is forced to take a pill at the age of 16 for experience sake, and parties are free and lawful all over.

in perth we've had a few PMA overdoses. The media goes and says an individual has died of an ecstasy overdose.
They haven't. this shits me. the government shouldn't target ecstasy, y not just target drugs and the rave scene in general coz MDMA IS the safest, least socially damaging and least addictive drug out there.
an idiot on TV called GHB: GBH ("grievous bodily harm", no dick "gamma hydroxy butyrate" which has only recently been made illegal in the US) and now the government has just started a scare campaign on the contents of pills.
My friend raised possibly the best point i've heard in a long time:
heroin and other IV users have access to needles etc to make it "safer" for them to use their drugs.
y rn't pill testing kits made available by the government (or a company) to X users to reduce the harmed suffered by us.

Do any of you want to make a difference and you preferably live in Australia? I am beginning a group the nature of which I am not sure. We will be addressing OUR RIGHTS to ingest whatever we like.
I am sick of ALL drug users being tarred with the same brush and I am sick of the ideas of the illinformed public. People aren't stopped from sky diving because it's dangerous so why I am 'not allowed' to take a risk god only knows.
Also I would like to recommend a couple of good books I got from Amazon.com
"Ending the War on Drugs" by Dick Chase Elderedge
And
"Drug Crazy" by Mike Gray (I think)
Both good reads. One focuses on the history of government policy in the USA and the affect the US's laws are having around the globe and propaganda (very interesting!!) and the other looks more at the issue of drugs and societies current problems.
I have found a lawyer who will work pro bona to take an/ some issue to the Supreme Court in Australia (eg if 'someone' gets a court order to close another shooting gallery). All I need is support and we'd be off!! The idea will be to get publicity win loose or draw although winning would be great..we are going to look at angles around the international treaties we signed also.
So, if you want to get involved (or take over) pls email me at
[email protected]
For the right to choose and be responsible!
I think based on what I have read that some US citizens should take the governmnet to their supreme court while getting publicity! Current police practices are violating your constitutional rights absolutley!! For god sake - narcotics laws are part of bloody tax law for Christ sake! If you are American and know someone rich see if they'll support such a venture - or whatabout lawyers who might win a biggie off the governmnet??? Can people sue their own government and win? In the US? Anyone know?