Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

film: anybody see this aussie indie documentary?

CryoPhuze

Bluelighter
this short doc is about this niteclub in australia, called tasty, and its a really good doc about this club and a police raid, that was unnecessarly blown out of justifiable proportions, when over 400 people were held for hours, insulted and ridiculed, due to the rumored assumption of the clubs "gay association" and the worst came to worst when nearly all of the attendees that were kept inside were then strip searched, and not just stripped and brief visual search, but rectile search as well, and all these people were affected by the unjust police raid, and many of the ones searched testified against the police that were involved, and the people did win the cases, and that alone makes me content to see people stand up for human rights and unjust operations. check it out on sundance channel! good doc
peace D

^ so does that :(

i don't see this generating much discussion if we don't know what the name of this is but let's leave this open and see if somebody else can fill in the blank for us.

alasdair

It would have been on the SBS or ABC networks in Aus - so see if you can find more info on their websites...

www.abc.net.au

http://www.sbs.com.au/sbs_front/index.html

if not, you could always email them asking them for more info, and if you are in Australia (I didn't check ur profile) you could possibly call the stations up.

Hope this helps.....