Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

rolls royce pill report

j_swift

Bluelighter
hey ppl....i just want to let you know about the best fucking pill i've ever had.....i haven't been pilling for that long(about 6 months or so)...but it tops the green euro i had way back
it was off white/beige with little speckles in it, nice and hard with an RR stamp on it
i had half on the 1st jan and it made me feel so luv'd up....it was really smacky though...i had to really try to dance thru it.
had another half on thursday and it really hit hard and smacky again....if i let myself leave the dancefloor i would end up sitting on my ass and talking at ppl...which is quite strange for me cause i'm usually quite quiet.
oh and i'd taken some 5-htp the day before dropping on both occasions(does anyone else find that they have really vivid dreams on that stufdf????)
anyways i recommend these RR's if you can find them.....apparently they're imports....would that make them harder to find?
enjoy
smile.gif

hey there..
i posted a report on the RR's about a month ago.. they're great pills aren't they? :-]
someone on here told me they had 90mg of mdma.. sounds about right, as 6 of us had 110mg each of mdma powder on nye and the 7th person had a rolls royce and he was pretty much up there with us.
they tested instant black on an ez-tester too.
definitely the shit! however there are no more to be found in sydney.

thats a shame that i won't be munching any more. i'll miss you RR :_( sob sob
i'll have to find something else to keep me pepped at summer dreaming