Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green Mitzis

shyteK

Bluelighter
I Recently scored 10 green mitzis>anaceed smell, light green they were a weird batch, i had 2 one night and i had to switch them on and even then they were average but on new years i had one at first (thinking they were a good start to the night) and it kicked in fucking hARDCORE!!! I couldnt even See (waterfall effect on my eyes) i went hard for 6hours of one pill!!! 2 more out of the bag were just the same but the rest were average. n e body else experence this?

Thats the same thing that happened to me a while ago. I ate one green mitsi and it was pretty good and then a couple of weeks later I ate the other i had bought at the same time and and it was hell intense. I guess that they wernt mixed properly or something.

yes!! i've had green mitzi's many times. the first time i dropped whole and was e-ing pretty hard. then i dropped another and just had this stoney feeling, and not really charged.
However, a friend dropped the same pill (even halfs) and pills of his face all the time. he luvs em.

yes!! i've had green mitzi's many times. the first time i dropped whole and was e-ing pretty hard. then i dropped another and just had this stoney feeling, and not really charged.
However, a friend dropped the same pill (even halfs) and pills of his face all the time. he luvs em.