Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth NYE pill reports

Biscuit

Bluelighter
It crossed my mind that never b4 would have so many people dropped pills at the same time just recently.
To Perth Bluelighters lets compile a quick reference on the different pills around atm based on ours/friends NYE exp.
Personal:
1. Dollar sign, Richie Rich ??
Excellent, def. MDMA. very loved up
euphoric feeling, in total control,
with fast music was dancey, but
slower style (i.e Ian Pooley at SF made
it more dreamy.)
2. Yellow 69s: everyone says there great. every 2nd person seemed to have one of these that night.
3. Beige domes at SF. def. MDMA.
On a side note it is very sad about the recent death over new year. PMA once again. It just shits me when the media says he died from an ecstasy overdose. X is MDMA, he wasn't on it, he died from a bad pill.
Please everyone stay away from those butterflies.
There should be an X-testing kit which can test for the methoxy group distinguishing PMA and other horrors like DOB.

I had a beige mistu in NYE.
Very intense when it first hit, then the rest of the night was great, came in waves.
Just wondering do all pills come in waves or not?.
At Science Fiction Came down about 6 in th morning, went back to the drum n bass room and got instantly back up, best night ever ended up leaving at 8:00am and still wanted more.
To all the ravers in Perth well done for making Sci Fi one of the best raves ever!!!

Seems 2 me you WAers get good MDMA pills over there!
Not like the east coast, pretty shit lately.....send sum over!!!!
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

Danstar, mitsi's are known for their wave like effects (gotta dance, want to chat, gotto dance etc).

Everyone seemed to like those yellow 69's, but they tested as speed
frown.gif

I had a couple of B29s (MDMA) and a couple of Raidens I'd stashed from a few months ago (2CB) at Sci Fi
smile.gif

I think I had one of those beige domes on boxing day, was a nice smooth roll, tested as MDMA-like, not super strong, but strong enough
smile.gif