Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blue Barrels anyone???

Chania

Bluelighter
Hey guys,
I hope you all had a great New Years. It's good be finally be able to get on the board again, today is only the second time in two weeks I've been able to get on.
Anyway, was hoping that someone had some info on blue barrels. They're pale blue with blue specks, no stamp and a score on the back. Anyone heard anything???
Thanks!!!
Chania

I've recently tried something similiar to what you have just described, small flat blue pill with no markings except a score on one side. It's called Lantian or Sky Blue over here in singapore. Maybe it's just me but 2 of it kept me going for almost 12 hours and very little side effects during the come down. A truly excellent pill by my standards. If it's the same thing we're talking about, go get some!
Yes, I'm new here.
Yes, there is a scene in Singapore (despite the laws and all)

Hey Syke,
what r the prices over there?
smile.gif

peace,

The scene here is really varied and very different. Hence, so are the prices, depending on which category of trippers u get them from. From S$15 to S$40 a pop. The good ones usually cost S$25 up. And I've been told that there's actually a plant here producing E, selling at S$6 a pop, min purchase 5000. Go figure.
(US$1 is abt S$1.6/1.7?)

there is a plant producing e?? MDMA?? what a load of shit.... sorry.... MDMA is a man made substance...

are these blue barrels the same as the blue vaders? the sound similar, except for the score (i think)

What are the blue vaders like??? can you describe what they look like and the effects please????
Thanks, Chania

blue vaders... smallish, light blue with darker blue speckles...
effects: not a lot.. very very minimal amount of a mdaX like substance... dont last long, personally i wouldnt bother. some people like them tho, i have to admit..
depends on your taste i guess...

I'm sorry if my choice of terminology has offended u, Oblivious. By plant, I meant factory, as in the industrial types. Not the green ones that photosynthesize.

oh.. I'm sorry if you took that the wrong way. I also didnt mean to offend anyone. I did assume you were talking about a plant tho. once again, i apologise...

Dude, what's the spirit of E all abt man? PLUR! No offense taken of course!
And with regards to the Sky Blues, i recently tried another 3 on 2 separate occasions, 2 once, and 1 the last time. The 2 were excellent, as per the last report i gave but when i took the 1, it was a complete fuck-up! Strange thing was, my dealer claimed that they were all from the same batch. Any suggestions?