Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how much should i be paying ?

speeder

Bluelighter
ive been buying speed for a while now but have decided to buy some e's
can anyone give a price or a range in prices?
and maybe where i might be able to pick some up in sydney.
thanks, speeder

well, i'm from Canada...so i'm not sure if there is a big diffrence in pill prices...but here they go for 40$ (canadian) at aparty....which is very expensive in my books...or if you know someone you could get thme from 20-30 dollars...
i will not pay more then 20 ;o)

Around my neck-o-the-woods it will vary in price. Usually I find them to be around 20$, but if you find yourself in a party without it (e) it will run you upwards of 35$ I have never paided very much but have witnessed people dish out 50$ for one tablet at a party.

well 4 a half weight of speed you'd pay around $40 sometimes more,and im sure most peeps r gonna choose a pill over a halfie!
usual price is $30 upto $50 but only ever pay $50 if they are the best and hard 2 get.
depends who u know really! i dont personally buy of people i dont know so the price range 4 me is pretty good, but if someone doesnt know u they will try to jack the price as much as possible.
------------------
*HUGZ*

Yeah i get them in sydney, and if you know the dealer then you'll probably get them for around $20 but at clubs and stuff you'll pay from like $35 for one.... i wouldnt pay more, unless it's something really good.... but do make sure you know exactly what it is... people can rip you off.

Well, generally e's go for anywhere up to $50, i personally wouldn't pay any more than that, and even at $50 they'd have to be something special and hard to get. Anything less than $25 (unless you know someone) i wouldn't bother with, but $30-35 is standard. As far as where you get them, they're usually around clubs anyway, be prepared to pay for it though.