Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ridge didge \ olympic golds. -report.

dangermouse

Bluelighter
sorry for such a short report but this was all the info i got.
ridgeydidges - thumbs up.
olympic golds - thumbs down.
got no more info than that, although i might have some next week.

I'll add a bit more to the Olympic Golds. I had one of these at Plastic (Sydney) a couple of weeks ago, and while they're not exactly super-pills, I wouldn't give them the thumbs down either.
They put me on a nice happy level, with good rushes throughout the night, and kept me dancing. They're a good pill to have if you don't want to get smashed, but still want to go well.
To give you an indication of strength, my friends, who usually go well off half a pill, had a ball on them.
It only cost me $30, so I was happy with the result. Wouldn't want to pay $50 for it, that's for sure.
Cheers,
Ben.
------------------
I know Love. I know Life.

Ridgey Didge - Pink - Nice Pill. Goes in my Top-Ten list. Loved-up and a bit trippy at the same time. Good social pill - really wasted but speaking was no problem (you know how it gets sometimes!!) with that loved up feeling that makes you know you've taken good E. Consistent results through a couple of batches/weekends. Will always want more of these whenever I see 'em!

I agree with foolinabout... pink ridge's NICE! Id have to say one of the best pillz ive eva come across.... had a really REALLY gewd nite on them.... pretty luvved up... and yeh, a fair bit trippy in bitz...
Anyways... i definitely give em the thumbs up, and so does everyone else i know who's had them.
Id definitely want to get my hands on more if i had the chance
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

later gr00verz
Luv sass
smile.gif

nothing but nice things to say about pink ridge-didge (hang loose). me and my friends bought up big after trying these a while back and are still having lots of fun with them.
starting to get low on stocks so i'm now planning on taking halfs of ridge-didge with halfs of beige cK. will let you know what it's like.

Pink Ridge's are definetly on my top 10 list as well. I had one of my best weekends ever on them (three wonderfully orgasmic and euphoric days) and the best part is that there is no awful comedown.
Wish I had one now...
smile.gif

But I did hear (may be just a rumor) that because they are so damn good that people are gonna start making crappy imitations and selling them as the original thing. So we all might want to be careful if there is a new batch around...try b4 you buy.
Anjele.

Anjele - did you say orgasmic. Maybe I'll keep the 2 I have
wink.gif

If you call 15 hours of non-stop hardcore sex 'orgasmic' then yes - I would definetly keep them
wink.gif

And if that doesn't quite persuade you then the 5 hours of hardcore sex that I had the very next day might do it. Totally naked. In the bushes. Somewhere between Warnambool and Apollo Bay. On the bonnet of a car (shame on me - my mother would have a fit!!!) But of course, my mother was the last thing on my mind at that particular time...
yes sireee, a totally wonderful orgasmic experience, and then another orgasmic experience... and then another... and another...
wink.gif

or perhaps it would be easier to say 'multiply orgasmic...'
Hey, wanna go halves...???!!!
biggrin.gif

My number's 0055...
No really, this isn't a regular thing for me - sex on bonnets I mean. Or sex for 15 hours for that matter (wasn't even sore either - not walking like a cowboy!!!), but before this I really thought sex was over-rated!
So how much do you want for the other one?!!!
PLUR
wink.gif

Anjele