Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Att: Its Chaos

Beckie

Bluelighter
HEY! LET'S MEET AT SUMMER ON THE BAY! I haven't been online for bloody ages.....I hope you get this, we should do it, WE SHOULD DO IT! I'll just warn you now, I am going to be SO out of it by the time I get there, okay, I haven't decided what I'll be wearing yet, but, I have really long brunette hair and it'll probably be in a pony tail, and I'll have those black pants with a little skirt over the top on and I'll be chewing the fuck out of my lips, heheh. Um, I'll be with my boyfriend too, his name's Lachie, and he's really distinctive, he wears glasses and has a really long (like down to his chest) blonde/reddish goatie, I've never been to this place before, but I'm specifically going to hear Brewster B play.....so I'll be wherever he is.......hope this isn't too vague.......umm, I use my arms a lot when I dance too......yer......if you can, email me when you get a chance.....if there's enough time, ooh, I hope there is!
Much Love,
Beckie xxxx
------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."

Hello Beckie,
theres allways enough time.Sounds like a wicked idea.IM emailing you now,with more detailes.Are you going to welcome or summerdayze.I'll also be with my g/f.Megsi!Shes shorter than me and has redish type hair.Mine brown and bleached,and will be spiked up.Not hundreds of spikes.Hope you get you email,got a pic of what im wearing!Just quickly,is Beckie your real name.Cause your b/f sounde familiour...And im also around the corner from summer on the bay!
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos.

Hey Folks!
Well i heard on the radio the other for people to *FORGET ABOUT ALL THE RUMOURS refering to SUMMERDAYZE* !!! All tickets have been sold out and there will be none at the door. So yeah, *shurg*
A couple of freinds mentioned that *Summer By The BAY* Thingy, and if i'm there which could be very possible, i'll simply be wearing:
* FURRY FLURO ORANGE/ELECTRIC BLUE Pants, the bottom half is ORANGE and the top part BLUE. And they also have BIG STARS on the BACK POCKETS. One Orange/One Blue star.
* If you dont happen to recognise that, look out for a dude with a BRIGHT GREEN BEANIE. (Since im a boldy, my head will get cold :p)
*Possibly see you guys there!
*hugz-2-all*
*Mr.Klownz*

Hey Beckie did you get your email.
I'll try look out for you Mr.Klownz.I'll be wearing big blue,grey and yellow pants.
There blue,with grey down the side,and yellow at the bottom,with shift printed over the yellow,yhe back of them are black and blue.Massive camo type pockets!!!
Hope to find you all,or else Happy New Year!
What happened to SassyAngels!Sent you another email.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos

Hellooooooo Its Chaos, okay, um, you see, I AM SO SORRY! I ended up having so much fun at Summa Dayze that we stayed there until the end and then went to a friends house after and got real messy again! Never actually made it to Summer on the Bay! And yeah, Beckie's my real name, oh, I mean, Rebecca is my real name but all my friends call me Beckie or Beck. And I didn't check my email again that day either, I totally forgot to, maybe another time, eh?
Anyways, it'll probably be a while before I check in again guys, I start a new job tomorrow and will be dead tired for about a month or so......so everyone take care and we should organise another Bluelight Meet real soon!
Much Love,
Beckie xxxx
smile.gif

------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."

Hey Beckie,not shore if you will get to read this.First,have fun at your new job!Sounds like you had a wicked new year.All the best for the rest of it,and to all other bluelighters.
smile.gif

Im want to plan a b/l meet up,beacuse on my b-day I like to hire this wicked warehouse,and i thing it would be a great place for a meet up.
So try to pop into bluelight every now and then,and have a look around!ITs in feb.
Im chilling out for a while,so im going to be hovering around here every now and then,ah probably every day still.He He...
Yeah I went to sum on the bay.Went there by motorbike,but keept leaving to go for a ride.I love to ride while I roll
smile.gif

Any-who have a WickEd yEar, EvErybody
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
~I lived a year on a life support system called: E