Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Seahorses Pills?

Brook

Bluelighter
Hi all
I was offered Pills with a Seahorse making on the back of them, has anyone seen them tested them ?? are these any good ??

Yeah friend swaped one for an Ibiza.Sound like the same pill to me.Tested the same.Slow,burgandy to green!2CB!Is the seahourse blueish,green.Heard they wear trippie.Same as Ibiza's!Ibiza's sucked.MY opinion only,and some others,who know what real E's are.Some people like diffrent effects though.Hope it helps!
If you can get something else,go for it.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos.

i had some BLUE seahorses. they tested up as browny-orange (speedy) and they gave me that effect with a warm fuzzy feeling later. some friends who took them reported similar effects. at kryal castle we took them as a bit of a cocktail with some other pills and one friend reported some slight hallucinations. i had half on nye as a cocktail (with other e's) and had a great time. hope this helps.

My sister had a blue seahorse for new years day, and went **tripping** in the park. apparently they are very hallucinogenic and i know of two people that took them on new years eve at circusX (in brissy, Hi to all that went!
wink.gif
) and had very vivid hallucinations mixed in with the normal e feelings and effects, Perhaps they have a bit of acid in them? would be interesting to find out!
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

I had a Seahorse a couple of days ago. Light blue, no split, a bit crumbly, browny red specks inside if you cut it up and the seahorse print was only very shallow. I didn't get to test it but I've had 2C-B before and these felt like 2C-B.
It started off like a cruisy egg - euphoria and body tingles but I noticed that it came on very quickly and I had some visual blurring that seemed wrong for MDMA. It progressed to more of a body trip and eventually I started getting the "warping" hallucinations that I've gotten with 2C-B before. It also stoned me out quite a bit.
If the batch I had did have 2C-B in them then I'd say it's much higher dose then I've had before. Halving is the way to go with these unless you're trying to get floored.
smile.gif

Oh yeah, we had these in northern NSW but I was told they were picked up in Brisbane.
--
Jon: Garfield, let's just sit here and think deep thoughts. <Pause> Do monkeys marry?
Garfield: Come back! You're too deep!