Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TNT & Tweety birds......

sound

Bluelighter
Has anyone had a TNT?...if so what was it like....?
and what about tweeties??
I had a tweetie and a TNT at Carl Cox and hit a freight train...first time I have ever come down...
I had 2 turbos and a tweetie the week before and was fine so I think it was the tnt.....
Any clues?

TNT's we had in brissy were extremely pure cuddly dancey and clean long lasting pills, dont know of anyone that had a comedown from them though, I personally thought they were one of the best pills i had ever had, all the really nice effects that your supposed to have
smile.gif
)
Andromeda
------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

HI,
I had a tweety on NYE. My first one, so I guess I can't really compare but it was pretty damn speedy. Took a while to hit in but I think that was because I was a bit grumpy. But I was pumping al through the next day! (Haha, only took one.) If you want the speedy type, this is it. Bit smacky at the start too.

Sound,
A few of us had ORANGE tweety's on NYE - neva heard of them b4 but took the chance. And didn't regret it either!
Anyone heard of the ORANGE tweety's?
Anjele

LasT I heard, is that both TNT and Tweety's are SPEED pills. I could be wrong...
R you sure tweety's are orange, think they're yellow from last sight...
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

Defiently orange, Sleeper - spun me out too couse it kinda beats the purpose of calling them tweety's. Don't you think!!!
But there they were, a lovely orange (exactly like vitamin c tablets) with the little tweety stamp.
Anjele.

sleeper --> These TNT's were the furthest from speed pills! floored MANY people that had had them that night, and many people danced the night away as well.
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

id have to agree, those tnts are the best pills ive ever had.
ive had several experiences with them, all good. but they are strong.

There must be a few different batches of TNTs going around because the ones I had were fucking crap!! Definately not a nice clean MDMA pill (and i've experienced that, and nothing compares!), i'm positive there's ketamine in them (my legs were VERY heavy)- i couldn't even dance, and normally i can dance for an hour or two without ANYTHING, so this was very odd (and annoying) for me.
Not even a nice smacky 'i don't wanna dance, i wanna talk/cuddle', but more like 'i really WANT to dance, but my legs are dead'.
I had some whizz to try get me up , but to no avail... The TNTs i have had a crap and a waste of money. Grrrr >
frown.gif

I met this girl floggin TNT's coz they were crap - speedy in type, but not enough to make u dance - just gave you the feeling of "what a rip off"
Test before you buy - and buy european

I tested a yellow tweety a month or so ago in Perth, came up bright orange (speed), same as the yellow 69s
frown.gif

junglist, im pretty sure we got our tnts from the same person. I dont know why the reaction was so different. Sorry to hear you didnt enjoy them.

did you have anything else that night...the last thing i would have said was in them is ketamine. Anyways ive got 1 left and shall enjoy it at auxillary
smile.gif

Heya Klown,
I dunno what the deal was with the TNTs - I have had my fair share of great pills in my time - there was absolutely no MDMA feeling at all...They don't even taste like it.Then again everyone's opinion of a good pill is different, and everyone reactes a bit differently. What pissed me off the most was that it happened on all nights - New Years!! Of all the opportunitites I've had to have a bad pill, and it happens on New Years!! grrrrr

did you try any of the Mgs , they were really good. im getting b29s for this w/end..heard good things about them too.

i havent actually had TNT e's before but my friend had them on nye at love nation i asked her how they were and she said explosive hahahhahaha (very lame i know!) lol but i guess she is right! but then she also said that she couldnt bring herself to dance while on them soooooo if thats the case i know i wont be getting them for a party hard night! but they sound like they would be kik ass for a quiet one with ur buddies!! that is all
------------------
*HUGZ*