Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

a chat room!

Its Chaos

Bluelighter
Just though id mention the chhat room,for bluelighters,Look in discustion.I think e_Go trip posted something.
PLH
Chaos

Hey Bluelighters!
Well to those who do iRC, can someone tell me what SERVER on iRC *ego_trip* is talking about? I should have posted the reply in the Discussion page, but theres too much replies there left, right and centre so i thought i'ld brighten things up in this message board.
To those who come do IRC, (not that the following quote will matter),
"you can find me (Klownz)" in:
#acid_flash, #trance, #jungle (which is more a perth channel) on the AU.AUSTNET.ORG server.
That's just an option and i dont use *TWO* SERVERS at once so i dont know much of oz.org, dalnet, efnet etc. But yeah, a #Bluelight channel can also be arranged on the au.austnet.org server, so yeah!
hehe, fuck i tend to blab alot.
Anywayz,
*hugz-2-all*
MR.KLOWNZY!

Yeah the bluelighters chat page works quite well - was moaning at mona last night - lol

Hey Smurf!
Could ya give us a little info where this #Bluelight channel is?
ie. SERVER?
Dunno where to locate it?
Cheers!
smile.gif

Mr.Klownz.

sorry answerd you question wrong.Sorry
PLH
Chaos
[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 10 January 2000).]

Yeah klownzy it is at the top of bluelight main page - where all the indexes are

Sorry not much of a reply.But before where i edited my post,I actually had the right answer.I get all confused with things like IRC and all that computer stuff.
Im just excited that I did understand the simple question after all.
Only IRC I know are dirtbike tyres.He He
smile.gif

PLH
Chaos.

The chat page won't load for me damn it.... says some sort of java error. Can anyone else get into it with a mac? Are there any IRC equivalents?
fluke

Hey fluke...I use a mac and I can't get into the chat room with netscape either. However it works fine with Internet Explorer. Another plus for the monopolising corporate giant.
frown.gif

same for me...only I can't even get ie to work on my mac
frown.gif

Java chat rooms are for americans with high speed connections
frown.gif
We should start an oz #bluelight on an irc server such as oz.org
smile.gif

its probably the version of netscape your runing, a few of the recent ones have been real dogs when it comes to java. try updating to 4.7 orhatevers going now and see if that helps.
as for irc; nice idea but its not as user friendly as java, particularly for newbies. oh well, we'll work it out eventually...

Hey Folks!
Can't get into it either
frown.gif
*shrug*
frown.gif

Umm, E-BEE, not OZ.ORG, but AU.AUSTNET.ORG
smile.gif

Im in there all the time that's why :p~
Klownzy!

OK people - If you use Internet Explorer or Navigator the following chat room is very good.
It is full of clubbers from around the world (mostly brits). It is called DMCWorld.
They all know me as I chatted there non-stop whilst in Europe.
www.dmcworld.com/chat.html
Hope to see you there
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Smurf (edited 13 January 2000).]