Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: "24" Season Three

gonzo.pete

Bluelighter
"24" Season Three

Couldn't see any "24" threads(maybe i didn't look hard enough) so i thought i'd start one.I'm totally obsessed with the show and credit to all the top name actors that make it so addictive.I've got the previous seasons on dvd and watch up to eight episode in one sitting.I'm sure other fans find it equally hard to tear themselves away from the action to attend to the more mundane aspects of life like work,eating and sleeping.

So i've heard there's a sinister twist coming up in the final episode and would like to hear any theories as to what this could be.
Any other speculation would be gratefully recived.

If you've already seen the final episode please don't spoil it by posting the outcome.

yea season three ended over here in the states about two months ago. I absolutely love 24. However, as for any sinister twists in the final episode, dont count on it. I'm not gonna spoil any of it for you, but dont expecting anything crazy, dont want you to leave dissapointed :)

I found the middle to be a little slow and somewhat lacking in tension compared to the other two season, but it ended so well that I let most of that go. :)

All-in-all a quality show. I almost wish it was on FX instead of FOX though.

Yeah the middle was a little slow but it was just enough to keep you involved. The last few episodes kept you on the edge of your seat. I don't know how they will top it next season but I have said it after every season. One of the best shows on tv! :)

I don't have cable so I haven't seen season three yet...hope they release it on DVD sometime this year, though I doubt it'll be that quick.

Lovetolove you'll probably get to watch it the best way,back2back for as long as you can stay conscious.I've gotta wait a week for each episode and Sky puts so many advert breaks in the show that i'm starting to go mad.
I'm currently at 9am and can't wait to see what happens with the whole Dessler/Jane situation.Bring it on.............

my question is, how can they put any more advertisements then were made? the show is based on being real time between the hour it starts and the hour it finishes. so all the commercials have to be a set number of time, and break when the show is meant to break

Well when it was on BBC the first 2 season's there were no adverts,so it would be like watchin an episode off a DVD,but on Sky One they pad it right out.
I mean when the show starts the first break is after only 5 minute's and it's about 6 minute's long.
Where's the logic in that?

Last edited:
gonzo.pete said:
Lovetolove you'll probably get to watch it the best way,back2back for as long as you can stay conscious.I've gotta wait a week for each episode and Sky puts so many advert breaks in the show that i'm starting to go mad.
I'm currently at 9am and can't wait to see what happens with the whole Dessler/Jane situation.Bring it on.............

Yeah I've thought about going for the 24 hour marathon but it seems a little ambitious.

Think i managed 8 episodes in one sitting,bit of a bad idea when its a work night.

Wow only got one episode left and i'm wondering how there gonna cram in all the conclusions to all the scenarios.
Last nights episode was the most gripping yet and i'm glad Cherie finall got what is coming to her-silly bitch.