Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Nip/Tuck

frostyangel

Bluelighter
TV: Nip tuck

Anyone watch last season? I missed the start of the show but, I hope I won't miss the second episode.

It's on tuesday nites at 10pm:)

I watched last season and I couldnt wait for this season to start.

I must say that I really enjoy the show. last season, things got a little crazy, and how they got out of the dilemmas they were in were even crazier, but enjoyable and interesting to watch nonetheless.

In the first season, the show started off with one partner (Macnamara) being the straight laced "good" guy, the guy with morals, etc. The other doctor was the "bad" guy, the womanizer, the morally challenged individual. Toward the end of the season, those two labels were left behind and left viewers questioning how these characters were going to proceed. This year, it almost seems as though the 2 main characters are switching parts.

I find it interesting. I also find the backdrop interesting, e.g. the absolute vein qualities that people possess and such, the fact that these guys have more money than anything and yet they are unhappy. Quite a lot of themes going on.

For those who havent watched it, tryit, you'll like it.

They've expanded the surgery scenes, a lot, with increased budget. There is less imagination involved now, and it's quite gorry and fun.

That and as usual everything Christian says is gold. =D

I'm curious to see if the drug dealer stroyline comes back to bite them in the ass like hiding a body did the first season. I liked how everythign seemed so abysmal at the end but worked out. Sure, I like my unhappy endings, but for TV series it's tough to have those.

Gotta say FX is better than FOX. They test all their good ideas on Cable before letting it's effect trickle-down into FOX's lineup. I'm sure this will impact something. This is all a effect of The Sopranos: good cable tv dramas.

But I look forward to Tuesdays now. All I've got is this, Dead Like Me and soon The Wire. Once Sopranos ends, it's down hill for tv until FX came along.

i didn't watch last season at all... probably because it's on at the same time as real world. ;) but i caught the season premiere last week. it was great. i like the characters, the drama, the patients. i can see myself really getting into this.

this is a good show, and i'll be tuning in for the rest of the season, i'm sure.

Tuesday's episode repeats Sunday 10pm FX. Last night...no commercials. Loved the first season. Slightly disappointed with the second season premiere but the upcoming episodes look devilish and delicious.

God bless FX for whole some family entertainment that you can still wack it to...

There is already a thread about this show.

It's a freakin awesome show. I can't wait to get REALLY into this season just like last time (I'm religious about it)

Lastnight was the 2nd episode of the 2nd season and they keep finding way to make you go 8o .

I watched the last new episode.
Very entertaining. It's definately true that the show is a LOT gorier this season.
I was excited to see the plot continuing from last time. I've been dying to know if they were going to get into trouble for running over that girl. I guess we still don't know yet, all we know is he is lying to the police about it.

Last night, I watched the episode where the son goes to a deposition about whether or not he was involved with the hit and run (and denies involvement) and where the "good" doctor operates on the "bad" doctor's nose, while bad doctor stays awake for the surgery. Is this season 1 or 2?

i love that show, i thought i would suck because of the pre-view until my gf let me borrow 1st season on DVD now i love it however i havent caught any of the new episodes

I watched all of last season and continue to make it a religious event every tuesday this season.

can't wait for things to get really fucked up!

i just started to take interest in this show. the radio spots about the female mutilation episode reminded i had heard good things and i checked it out. coming in mid shows and not knowing the characters is always like jumping in over your head but i could get the jist of most of it... i liked it. the surgury was the most boring part for me to watch, maybe i just didnt have my glasses on. ill check it out next week and prob a few more times and see if i catch on to the full stories and if ill keep watching, but for the first episode i have seen i did enjoy it

this past tuesday episode was insane..:) it's like watching a dirty movie on fox.... lol

The T n' A on NipTuck is the main reason I watch but they have some well scripted plot lines. I predict by like the 3rd or 4th season the son gets on H or X or some "other" hard drug.

the sexualness part of nip/tuck definitely make it better.