Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

White Rolexes - Sydney

dENTEdLENTiL

Bluelighter
Hello,
They have a 5 pointed crown with a spilt on the back. They seem fairly well pressed.
These are a wierd pill, I had one on Friday and it was cool, it was a bit smackie but it wasn't too bad. It came on pretty easy and gradually built up to a nice peak and then it let me down easily. Pretty good.
I had one on Sunday and it came on really strong, nice intense peak. It lasted about 45 mins to an hour and then it dropped me like you wouldn't believe. I had 2 halves and they didn't seem to do much. My friends weren't really effected by them. Pretty disappointing.
I dunno, I am going to have another one today and see how it goes.
d.

Only time I have had a crown it did diddly squat.....had to have a shield to salvage the night

Thats a boy lentiL,dont be shy,just keep try!Abit like my theory:if in doubt,drop it
smile.gif

Thought id add my 2bobs worth,seeing as though im not the only one eating eggs today.
Today im working at calvin klien,where taking it easy today.Sneaking in a few bongs here and there.He He
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Must hide stash.g/f gone away,and its to easy for me to play. Oops,Chaos goes,blah,blah...
O.K me go.Have an ace day.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos.
ps-thanks 4 xmas wishes
smile.gif

Yeah, crowns this year have been a disappointment for me as well.
Although last year a batch absolutely kicked arse, but that doesn't really help you.
Hey Doc, looks like we are drinking on NYE..
hahahahahaha
Its DC

Okie dokie,
I had a couple the otherday and they were kinda cool. My friends had them also, the ones who said they didn't work said they were great. I dunno, I am gonna get cK's and Euros for myself I think.
d.