Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA conversations

my innerself

Bluelighter
I have been experimenting with xtc for a little while now, and I noticed that allot of the conversations that I have with people at times got extremely retarded and trippy, for example I had 2 really strong pills the other night in a dance club ( lucky for me my tolerence to good pills is almost nil, I think I only needed one pill but I took a 2nd after I thought I was coming down then 5 minutes later was hit with another strong wave from the first pill, "OH SHIT" I thought 8o ) and had a conversation with some stranger, for some reason it seemed like we were trying to out do each other with an extremely fucked up and bizzare description of our lives, naturally we didn't beleive each other but it seemed extremely hysterical (but I didn't laugh at all either). Several times I find myself asking people if they are trying to trip me out because I get confused, but for some reason the conversation flows out at an extremely fast pace, I found I was talking absolutely bizzare shit without even having to think about it. Heres a little snippet of conversation which I had with this guy:

Stranger: " So mate what do you do"

Me: " I am a fibre optics salesman:

S: "really?"

M: "yes, I sell fibre optics to refugee's, what do you do?"

S: " I am the president of a travelling circus"

M: " do you have any refugees who need fibre optics in your circus"

S: " yeah we do, we do mate, but the fucken juggling wombats we have ate them"

M: "I could sell you some refugees, and some fibre optics, I only have red ones, because the green ones aren't ripe yet" etc etc etc....and so on.

I guess I am starting this thread to find out if its common to talk his kind of shit while on good pills, and has anyone else had similar conversations?

Peace

yep man ive had convos llike this.
but me and my mate are talking but 5 minutes later we realise we are both talking about tottaly different things then wait like 2 seconds and look at eachother and say "what the fuck were we talking bout"
ha ha

haha yes always, here was one, i had a pill my friend she had meth.. =)

me:"is that a mango tree?" (looks at the tree)

frend:"yeh thats a mango tree, when i was little i had a plum tree in my backyard n the fruits used to fall off and the animals used to eat them"

me:"yeh the possums, you can eat them.."

frend:"yeh u can"

me:"but u gotta break their tails off first."

frend:"yeh the skunks you mean"

then we look at each other n we r like we rnt talking about the same thing.. what the ! are we talking about... and we just sit silently..

drugs make u have wak convos, but u laugh about it later so much

M: "I could sell you some refugees, and some fibre optics, I only have red ones, because the green ones aren't ripe yet" etc etc etc....and so on.

Pure gold. :)

Lol... I once tried to convince some random guy that I was from antarctica...

random: so where you from?

me: antarctica

random: no really?

me: antarctica

random: I can see your bikini top tan line... you're not from antarctica

me: It's very sunny in antarctica, there's a big hole in the ozone layer there.

random: so what do you do down there?

me: sunbake in the snow... and chase penguins...

;)

hmm... prolly would've been funnier if he had played along...

Conversations with randoms are always pretty lame. I tend to just float around having ten second conversations with people.

What's your name?
What've you had?
Reach for the lazers.
SAFE AS FUCK.

MDMA Conversations:

*hug*
"Oh I love you"
*hug*
"NOOO I love you more"
*hug*
"but I love you the mostest"

etc..

junglism said:
yep man ive had convos llike this.
but me and my mate are talking but 5 minutes later we realise we are both talking about tottaly different things then wait like 2 seconds and look at eachother and say "what the fuck were we talking bout"
ha ha

i know EXACTLY what your talking about all too well.
those heaps strong pills fuck u like that. a friend and me will be talking, it will be like
X: blah blah (some conversation)
Y: whatd u say?
X: about what?
Y: huh?
X: what were we talking about again?
Y: i dunno

got to love those fucked up E convos...

me - can you pass me the water
Random - im not your daughter
me - comon im thirsty
Random - NO..... we are not related
me - ok then......

Yep I love those convos but can generally never remember them. They are a lot nicer than scattered recovering chats i think. I remember being at dinner table at friends house day or 2 after big dance party at melb park (dont ask why i was at dinner table, was being forced to eat as i "looked a little pale and should eat something" according to friends parents). Part of the post dinner conversation (of the dinner i was unable to eat) went along lines of: **Note friend's parents had no idea i was coming down from massive weekend, they very drug naive/niave (however its spelt).
Friends Dad: "Where did we get these oranges?"
Friends Mum: "oh they are from the plum tree down in the back corner of the yard"
SHORT PAUSE
Me: "ahhh oranges dont grow on plum trees!"
SILENCE
Whole table of friend's family and family friends looks at me.
Me: "what? They don't.....do they?"
LOTS of laughter and finger pointing and me very confused.

Later had it explained to me

Beech out

Most of my MDMA convo's are very intimate and personal.

I find MDMA + Marijuana conversations the best.

Friends Mum: "oh they are from the plum tree down in the back corner of the yard"
SHORT PAUSE
SILENCE
Hahaha :) Nice one :D

I always do that...
(at a party on meth)

FRIEND: Who wants to buy a drink (can of rum/cola) for $5?
ME: Why you trying to sell people drinks?
FRIEND: What the fuck are you talking about?

I still to this day, can't make any sense of what happened.

mdma convos kick butt have had so many good ones i can always remember them for a few days after but then they go :(
P.

beech said:
Yep I love those convos but can generally never remember them. They are a lot nicer than scattered recovering chats i think. I remember being at dinner table at friends house day or 2 after big dance party at melb park (dont ask why i was at dinner table, was being forced to eat as i "looked a little pale and should eat something" according to friends parents). Part of the post dinner conversation (of the dinner i was unable to eat) went along lines of: **Note friend's parents had no idea i was coming down from massive weekend, they very drug naive/niave (however its spelt).
SHORT PAUSE
SILENCE

Later had it explained to me

Beech out

Uh can you explain it to me? I don't get it...oranges don't grow on plum trees...they grow on orange trees...

^^^^LOL
At the time it took me a while to work it out. It was a joke that i didn't get at all at the time. Obviously oranges grow on orange trees. I'm lead to believe its sarcasm.

Beech out;)

Oh I see.

Yeah a message board isn't the best medium to convey sarcasm with. :)

hahahah all pretty funny convos, once me and my friend erin were pretty out of it and we meet this guy goes something like this..........

me: hey buddy how you doing?
guy: im off my chops, you?
me: good to hear, same mate! hahahah
guy: man i drove in from penrith!
me:wow!
guy: stop me if im talking to much.
me: nah mate you need to tell me this.

(convo stops and we both look at erin who is holding her mobile phone out to the guy)

erin: oh shit what am i doing???
me: hahahah you alright there?
guy: you alright?