Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Help me make a decision!

ADD

Bluelighter
Ahh the choices we have in life!
what shall i take for new years - white elephant, pink umbrella, Cu, claifornia sunshine, or ibiza?
which will keep me off my ass so i can dance the night away???
your help is much appreciated.
have a great xmas everyone~

Hey there!
Help me make a decision:
Shall i wear my Royals or my Adidas Runners today? Shall i wear boxer shorts or jox? Shall i go to the milk bar down the road or to the milkbar on the other side of town?
I may sound like a cunt, but you set a pretty lame f**ken topic. Pop what you wanna pop. Why should we tell you? We'll tell you this and you'll probly pop something else anywayz. Geez!
Klownz.
p.s.
This wasn't intended to cause Havoc, just intended for people to at least put up reasonable topics.
p.p.s.
Hope this doesn't cause shit again on this message board. *Grin* >=(

Woahhh...I think all ADD was asking was which pill is better, knowing that someone on here may have tried the different pills and could recommend one. I hope someone can help him!

Obviously not aware of the search button at the top.
Dance - Elephants & Sunshines
Luv - CU's
Trippy - Ibiza
Now don't be greedy; bring em all coz not everyone has access to all of these.
Have a messy NYE
wink.gif

i know i'm the grumpy ol' moderator but i gota agree with meklownz... i mean would ya like me to hold your cock while you piss? *g*
and like you arent going to gobble them all on nye anywayz....
oh and thanks for someone else than me reminding you about the searchfunction...

Its nice to see that the principles of PLUR are held so high by the bluelight community. Did Santa forget to make a pill drop at a few houses over the weekend or something?
"ADD" made a simple (and polite) request for information.
ie.which will keep me off my ass so i can dance the night away???
A reasonable enough question when you think about it. I know that I only want to drop pills that do the same.
So he may not be as god-like in his knowledge base as some of our more lofty members but isn't the whole spirit of this board to share information with those who are less fortunate?
Sure ... he could have got the information by searching. Maybe he didnt know... Either way, it is still no reason to lock and load your flame weapons is it? And to jump to the conclusion that he will simply ignore any advise given is just plain rude.
And quite simply ... if you think the thread is rediculous ... DONT read it !
Keep the peace. Exercise some love. Unite and most of all RESPECT.

yes - i admit it!!!!, i was unaware of the search button - WOOPYDOO!, geez , sooorryyyyy for making a mistake, and aparently wasting everones precious time on stupid questions.
next time i wont ask!
ps : thanks flipper
smile.gif

ok...
back to the question. if you wanna dance the night away, i definitely recommend the white elephant, i havent tried the others, but the elephant kept me dancing all night, well half the night anyway.. i needed a topup...
i hope this helped.
dragon. see you all at Mobile-Home.

hey flipper, back off, i'm the moderator so i gotta read every post, i just can't ignore them coz then i wouldn't be doing my job
you got any idea how many people are joining bluelight everyweek?
if we dont get our heads together now and get a system in place then this site will just turn to shit when the 200,000th oz bluelighter gets on and asked us all what white mistubishi's are like...
sorry for not jumping in with a big hug for the new guy but someones gotta made an example...
the internet has been around long enough that most people should know the etiquette: you read the faq, you read as many posts as you can, and then read the faq again, then start posting banal questions :)...
anyways enuf from me, i must be sooper grumpy this morning (NYDay) to be even bothered answering this thread... i'll just be over here lying in a mound of gliter, slowly grinding my teeth away...
big plur to all...
jb

Gee ADD, I certainly wasn't having a go mate. I was just informing u and others of the search button. I have tried most that u asked for but did a search for the ones I hadn't.
Just tryin to help tis all.

And do U think I could find any CU's when I wanted one - NO! *munch* *munch* *munch*

I agree with most of what you are saying Johnboy, some parts more than others. But you did say that
"the internet has been around long enough that most people should know the etiquette"
It's just that I happen to believe in the part of the etiquette that suggests we use polite rebuttle as opposed to blatant sledging. It was possible to make a point of the SEARCH issue without having to sink into the depths of antisocial negative slurr. (I mean just how much good will asking him if he needs you to hold his cock do? ... other than giving others a laugh at his expense?)
The last thing I want to do is piss off the moderator (too late I suppose), but it seems to me that one of the key qualities of a moderator should be a MODERATE attititude.
If we all started to follow the example set, we might as well start sledging every one who writes a non PILL REPORT thread. (I mean ... I saw a thread about glitter on the floor of a house <GRIN> )
Anyway ... I know this all sounds like a big attack on you MOD, but I didnt mean it to be. I just wanted to make a point about being polite. Maybe in the same way you wanted to make your original point about using the bluelight functions. Its just hard not to make it sound so negative in type. I'm sorry about that ....
Respect to you all.
------------------
Flipper

hey who wants to chip in and help me buy flipper a sense of humour?
i can't believe you wasted 5 minutes of your day worrying about this... then again i can't believe i wasted my time replying...
get over it and as kurt said; no apologies