Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

i've never tried speed/coke-info please

Dr.E

Bluelighter
hey peoples,
just got a question. i've been e'ing for two years now, and for this nye me and a mate were thinking speed and/or coke on top of the 3-4 e's we'll be having (each). ive heard
1)speed has a bad comedown, yet will keep u going in the morning.
2)coke doesn't last long, needs constant topping up.
do you guys recomend these for nye??? how much??
greatly appreciate your response.
-------bondi will go off---------

I've only done coke a few times, and I was disappointed with it every time I did it on its own. Definitely not worth the outrageous price. But...I did have some just as I started peaking on an e once, and it was FUCKING FANTASTIC (if only for 15 mins or so)
smile.gif

I have heard that coke can bring you down from your pill, but I'm not sure whether that happened to me or not because the pill I had was known to be short-lived.
I haven't had speed for ages, so I can't tell you what that's like because I can't remember. Speed makes me extremely tetchy when i come down from it and also makes my wrists swell (no idea why) so I stay clear of it now. There are lots of people who don't have hard comedowns...so its not certain that you'll have one.
The bottom line: you'll never know unless you try, and why not go hard on the biggest night of the century?
smile.gif
enjoy!
smile.gif

------------------
the bluelighter formerly known as Joelle :)

Dr E,
Seems most of the pills we have around are "speedy", god knows if it's speed or meth or something else ... heh ... but most pills I've tested go brown (speedy) - so you should know what it's like already
wink.gif

The come down of speed is more that you're snappy, rather then scattered like pills.
I don't know about coke
frown.gif
Yet
biggrin.gif

Okay, I haven't had Coke yet, but, I do know you're better to have it after you've had your Pills, when you start coming down, because it does weaken (or cancel if you like) the E, in a big way, and Speed, hmm, I like it, not too often, BUT, I get really anxious if I can't dance, I remember having a little before going to a party once and I got so frustrated in the car because I was in the car you know, but it always makes me feel like weightless and like, running a million miles it's SO easy! It does leave you very drained though, I love a little whizz with a Pill though.
You also won't be able to shut up, and speed for me (and most people I think) is not a mental/mind thing at all, it's more a body thing.....it's good fun, the stuff that's going round at the moment though is quite good, so just do a little at a time. It can make you feel a little scattered too, but don't worry about it, I think how scattered you get all depends on how comfortable you are with yourself and your surroundings.
Yeah, have a great New Years, anyway, I'll be whizzing away too!
Love Beckie xxxx
smile.gif

------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."

For NYE I'd just stick to pills and speed. Especially if u wanna dance your tits off.
Think of the road runner cartoons where road runner darts off feet first and then his head follows - *wahey* "beep beep"

hi there.
well, coke is wierd. it's not touchy feely nor does it make you feel like you want to love everyone. apparently cola leaves (straight off the leaves style) gives you a really *good* feeling.. just a general brightness about things. i had 1/4 of a gram of white crushed up coke powder once and sorta felt that, however for the price it's not something that i'll do again. it's pretty much safe to say that anything you're going to get here is going to be so far removed from what you get in colombia, that there is no use :-]
speed is definitly a raging substance. you'll wanna dance, talk, jump around and laugh. you won't feel empathetic, and you won't come to a grand spiritual awakening.. but you will grind your teeth all night and have a good time :-]
mdma, as you know, make you want to stick your genitals through a universal rip in time and make love to everyone who ever existed simultaneously..
so yeah. :-]

Definately stick with speed and E's for NYE, the only thing to worry about is amphetamine overload, taking two amphetamines can induce this.... just thought I'd throw that in for good measure, ahh now I feel better.
Coke on the other hand is the Rolls Royce of party drugs. Chances are if you have never had it before the quality you recieve is not so high. Most coke in Sydney has been cut more times that a spring onion in a thai restaurant .
My suggestion is to get all three (e, speed, coke) and chalk up a couple of lines of Charlie as the sun comes up.....