Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yellow/Gold CKs in Canberra

kyza

Bluelighter
Hey there fellow poppers,
WELL..... I came across some Gold CKs in Canberra on Friday night and let me tell you!!! I have NEVER had a pill as strong as this before. I was told to be careful with them, so dabbled with 1/4 of a pill to start with. With in about 1hr 30 mins I started feeling it, but by the 2hr mark I was VERY wasted. I had to go and sit in my car for 20 mins to get over the initial "Oh My God" reaction. I'm really glad I only had such a small amount. About 3 hrs later I had another 1/4 and it didn't kaine me as much as the first quarter, but I was still pretty wasted at 6am Saturday morning. For any of you who are getting these pills, be careful not to have too much. Nearly all of the people I know have agreed that they are WAY strong. One guy I know went a bit crazy and muched 3 of them...silly silly. Needless to say he was still rolling on Wednesday!
Anyways, just to let you all know that they are a good pill if you can handle the "Oh shit, have I just fucked myself up" feeling, Give em a try...
I still have 1/2 a pill for my next night out, so I got my money's worth!
smile.gif

Hey Kyza..
I had the same pill a couple days ago and loved that feeling ... I took it in 1/2's
though...first half sat me on my ass then the
sec half gave me a bit of energy to dance..
these pills r what every body should be lookin 4 cos it does every 4 u...kinda like the old skool green euro $'s...well thats the kinda pill I like anyway...after a while u get used to the feeling and u enjoy it..
well thats what I like anyway...
once u pop u cant stop...hehe

Hey there,
Thanks for your reply - and so soooooon
smile.gif

Where abouts are you??
I think the closest thing I've had that effected my in the way that the CKs did, was probably the green euros and the FBIs. I found I could handle the full on feeling of the FBIs better than the CKs. I didn't flip out or anything, they just sat me on my ass, where as the FBI's were heaps more fun when you realised how wasted you were. I agree with you when you say that the 2nd half of the CK gives you that dancing NRG! I danced to Archie non stop (god bless his little cotton socks - he rocks!). Were you at Bexta on Friday night (if you're in Canberra that is). I'll definatlely be having the other half of that CK some time soon.

I had a 2/3 cK on Friday night. Took about 45 minutes to kick in. When it did, I had to leave the club for about 10 minutes. I felt fine out in the cold air so dropped a whole one straight away. Well fuck me if that didn't sit me on my arse. Mind u I was feeling quite friendly though.
My mate took a whole cK at homebake last week. He is not an experienced piller. I had not done them before so assumed them to be like CU's. They wiped him out completely. He wasn't happy. He prefers his coke or JD he said.

Hey Kyza
I'm from Melbourne by the way and I will be gettin more cK's for ny cos there just top pills...the only pills that can compare to them for me r:
1.Euro $'s
2.Cu's
3.the old skool mitsi's
4.miami's
5.chicago's
these pills kept u on your ass for a while
thats why I love em...

Hey, I was wondering if the yellow cK's in canberra are still good? Coz I read some posts that there are dodgy ones going around now. Anyone had a yellow cK in canberra in the past few days/week??
Thanks a bunch,
-scarlet
xoxo

Yeah ive got ten of the suckers for nye.Had half last night and the night before.OH BABY!
Been munching them for a while now,and they still KICK!
smile.gif
Must agree with the only compare to me,Green Euro's,CU's,and yeah the green mitsos I had for last nye.ck's dont last as long.
Oh and heard there are some dodgy ck's around.With cK printed in capitals "CK".
Any-who
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos.

Hey Scarlette
I find the CKs are different each time I have them! I had one pill and split it in half. I had half one week (which totally put me on my butt). And then the next week I took the other half (which made me really dancy and sociable!) go figure! The batch getting around are from Sydney and I think they are all the same (can't be 100% though). Everybody I know that has had them, reckons they are a lucky dip cause they effect you differently each time you have them.
Hope this helps.