Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA FOR SYDNEY...

sleeper

Bluelighter
Fuck!
Are there any pills at the moment out there in sydney with MDMA *only*? I don't know how much more I can stress this.
MDEA is not bad for mixing with MDMA and MDA and coke and GO, but I'm finding it hard to get JUST MDMA pills.
Brands of only MDMA pills that are flying around now in Sydney.....please.(Only A1, super dooper shit,lovey huggy stuff)
....(I'm sick of scatty compressed speed crap with pictures of birds and butterflies and and whatever the fuck they stamp on them)....
MDEA is too common, simply for business purposes. Speed is also, and this why so many fucks are taking advantage of people who want " T H E R E A L S H I T". (MDMA)
Caps of pure MDMA are hard to find, and when you do, it's cut back like a barber job.
Fuck it, I'll stay home NYE.....yeah right.
Help me guys!?!?!
Thanks for those that help.
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

I could not agree with you more on this...
smile.gif

Hey all.
Can anyone help me on this one......I'm in need of pills........BUT MDMA ONLY!!!!
Brand name + description of pills please...
.....anyone???
Thankyou.
(Don't even *think* that I'm dealing here. I just want other peoples collected opinions on what are the best *MDMA* only pills at moment in Sydney.....thats it!)
outta here.....
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

plus......no MDEA stuff, my cat can even get these for me, MDMA only........................peace
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.