• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill report on the rolls royces..please comment.

dangermouse

Bluelighter
hi all, calling in from sydney/australia.
had 1.5 rolls royces last night. dropped one at 1:30, and then another half at about 5:30..
well, what can i say? gorgeous loving mdma.. not a strong come on, taking about an hour. nor that speedy charging buzz... (although at about T+1.5 hours i did prounce around like a demon for a while
smile.gif
) just a gradual awareness that everything around me was good, and that the people i was with made me happy.
smile.gif

apparently they contain about 90mg of mdma and nothing else. (came out black on ez-tester). This sounds about right, as i can definitely tell the difference between one of these pills and a speed based pill. These pills don't give you hallucinations, and they are definitely not selfish.. i've also never had anything this clean.
no after-morning head fucks either, just a couple of phone calls to friends the day after saying how good the night was.
smile.gif

if you can get your hands on these then do so..
quick warning, my cousin (weight 60kg, female) dropped two over the night.. which would probably mean about 180mg of mdma. she did feel sick in the morning and had to spew... feeling much better afterwards (this was at about 6). just the body's natural reaction to having too much of one substance running through the blood stream.
everybody should be safely taking drugs, so have fun!
smile.gif