• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dodgy New batch of CKs

Just got news of a dodgy new batch of Cks going around Sydney. Unpleasant trippy speedy effect.
I believe they have convex faces (not flat) are more yellow (than orange) and may have speckles.
Watch out E Cadets!

I may have been seeing things but I swear I saw one with a large c - like "CK", not "cK". And I wasn't impressed by its outcome either

OH NO - THIS IS VERY BAD.
I just saw some fake cK's. They are gold in type. The "K" is printed over the "c". They have no taste or smell, and when tested with the reagents kit there was no change in colour.

Mmmm, I have heard murmurings on the ol' drug grapevine that would support these views. Luckily I have only the oldies stashed away.
Watch out, kidlets, there are stupid unscrupulous fucknuckles out there!
Cat

yeah i was asked on IRC if i wanted any "GOLD CK'S" yesterday..lucky i didnt take em...i was also informed that they are circulating around the sydney goth clubs a fairbit..but they were " top shit man...full sik pills eh you'll love em moit"....anyway just another warning...thanks guys

just pull out ya testing kit right there and then... either they change their mind real quick or they learn sumthin too...

I bought 2 pale yellow cK pills before new years.. just took a quarter today expecting at least a decent mdma because of the pills reputation..
i don't think I got much out of them at all..
took out the tester after, revealed Brown / Orange ??? and they were identical to the ones which got my friend on her ass..