Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone had a yellow playboy? Melb.

SassyAngels

Bluelighter
These are pale yellow, bunny stamp on one side, with dark green and coupla orange specklz. Heard heapsa good reports about playboys in melb... just wondering if anyone has had these particular ones..if so what r they like?
thankz guyz
sass.
ps- sassyangels r 2 ppls, moi (sassy) and my flatmate (anjel)
[This message has been edited by SassyAngels (edited 17 December 1999).]

My friend had a Playboy the other week--it was smooth as... and very cruzy...Not sure what colour it was.. Good luck--I'm sure it will be good though. Happy NYE

Had to replie,cause of your ps at the bottom of your post.
This morning when I was looking at a post with SassyAngels in it,for no perticular reason,I was thinking that SassyAngels is probably 2 ppl.
What a spin out,I was correct!
smile.gif

Sorry,just spinning my self out!
Oh yeah dont know if its to late.Tested white playboy.Slow burgandy.Havnt had one my self sound like speed tabs,but everybody I know thats had playboys,liked them.
bye moi,and flatmate
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

Hey SassyAngels!!
Well i popped an off-white Playboy on the w/end, and yeah, was very very nice. Took a while to kick in, when it did, just really cruisy and nice feeling. Definitely recommneded
smile.gif

KlownzY!

hey chaos :p
well DUH! hehehe sassyangelS! theres and S there fer a reason :p heeheheh
u GUYZ! u keep replying about WHITE playboys! these are YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
bye!
luv Sassles
smile.gif

Hey Sassy,Once heard a saying:
If in doubt,Drop it!
smile.gif
He He He...
Its worked for me!He He
Oh and yeah is Sassles,more than one person,or yourself...He He He...
smile.gif

Have fun.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
wink.gif

Howdy chaos!
Please excuse the abruptness of my flatmate (Sassy's) reply. She is quite excitable at times. I'm the 'Angel' part of the SassyAngels name equation. (As you can probably tell!)
smile.gif

Thanks for replying. What are your plans for NYE?
Love Angel.

Howdy chaos!
Please excuse the abruptness of my flatmate (Sassy's) reply. She is quite excitable at times. I'm the 'Angel' part of the SassyAngels name equation. (As you can probably tell!)
smile.gif

Thanks for replying. What are your plans for NYE?
Love Angel.

Chaos,
sassles is myself and i :p
heh, i already DID take a 1/2, seeing as tho u guyz diddnt answer fer ages! :p
But i was asking cos i diddnt know if i was gunna have one ... we were juss gunna sell em... otherwise i woulda just eaten one and not bothered asking
smile.gif

luv sass.

NYE plans Angel asks.Im a last minute person,so I dont actually have plans.I have E's.
smile.gif

If i dont go to Welcome,I'll be peak'n somewhere,like the beach.Or at someones party,maybe mine.Might bump into you,he he he...
What are the SassyAngels up to?
Hey sass you didnt tell us what the playboy was like after all that.
Oh yeah,Ive got one plan I remebered,Im going to summer dayze,on nyd.HORRAY!!!
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
wink.gif

Hey Chaos!
You may have noticed by my new name that I am now my own identity! Had to spell it differently tho cos someone else has the orig spelling.
NYE for us might be Welcome (might see you around after-all
smile.gif
but there has been talk amongst the group of Earthcore.
Sassy said the playboy was alright, but didn't compare to the Ridgy Didges that I had a whole shitload of a few weeks ago and I forgot to keep even just one damn pill for NYE because they were just sooooo damn brilliant, like the best pill I have ever had and now I am kicking myself...
sorry.
We had planned to go to Summa Dayze but the tickets sold out. Oh well.
I'm thinking perhaps hanging out on the banks of the Yarra watching the fireworks might be a go-er on NYE.
Love Anjele (Angel)

Hey Anjele,there will be tickets at the door,there allways is.I got mine on the door last year,after coming from cryle!
Im shore there is going to be more people at carols by candil light,than at summer dayze.Last year it wasnt even half full!
Promoters are scamers.Sound like not enough welcome tickets have been sold,so now you can only get s/dayze tickets if you by welcome tickets.Scam,Scam,Scam.$$$$$$$...
Then tickets at the door for a steper price.Thats just my opinion on how Ive seen things work!
But one thing forshore is,be early!
smile.gif

Im trying to stay away from the yarra,to many drunks,but who knows!
You and sass didnt have a tif,did you.he he
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
wink.gif

Oh yeah Anjele,
what colour where the Ridge Didgies,you said were just damn brilliant!Would like some info.
Forgot to ask before.
PLH
Chaos.

Chaos,
The ridgies were white - exactly like the picture at the top of the bluelight page (the pill on the right of the tongue). I'm really trying to get some more - if I do I'll certainly e-mail you and let you know. And if you find some first would you mind doing the same for me, pretty please? (We're both in Melb...
smile.gif
Did you get my e-mail today?
And no, Sassy and I did not have a tiff! In fact, she's right here with me now!!!
Thanks for the info on tickets for Summa Dayze. And you might be right about the banks of the yarra.
Love Anjele.

Hey Kee-ronic,
I'm replying on behalf of Sassy, who says to say: "chew me" after she read your reply
smile.gif

P.S I am Sassy's flatmate/best friend
smile.gif

Anjele

Hey all u funky chickens!
now that Anjele has desterted SassyAngels i guess i will too
smile.gif

Its kinda confusing having us both under the one name anywayz, so here i am! YAY! (ok its probably not that exciting...hehe)
Chaos: btw, those ridgies were pink, and just SOOOOO YUMMM, i cant beleif we diddnt save any!
frown.gif

Oh well, we'll just have to spend the rest of our lives hunting them down again
smile.gif

Kee-ronic: why on earth would i behave?
smile.gif

OKay thats all
smile.gif

cyas!
Luv sass.

Hey Angel,got you e-mail.Cheers.Sent you another one today(thursday).Dont know if you got it.P.C went all funny while I sent it!
PLH
Chaos
smile.gif

Hey chaos
smile.gif

anjele said to say she got the email and she sent u anofer one as well... so chek it
smile.gif

So u doing bass station tonite or wot?
Anyway... no time gotta run
CYA!
luv sass.

Hey Sassyangelsgot your email last night,was about to replie,thenbluelight went down,and I couldnt acsess my email,to get your address.Emailed the wrong person(angel)oops!
Sorry send you an email today
smile.gif

mErry x-mas~muah~
PLH
Chaos
wink.gif