Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info request MELB: Trident beige with brown specs

the-dark-one

Bluelighter
Pill info request : Trident beige with brown specs

SHAPE: Small round pill, flat top & bottom. Logo on one side, full score on other

DIMENSIONS: 7.5 x 4mm, slight bevel on sides

COLOUR: Beige, with faint brown speckles visible throughout.

LOGO: Deep solid imprint of 3 pronged pitchfork

EDGES: Straight edges with very slight bevel and shiny sides. Will not crumble without excessive force.

SMELL: Strong aniseed smell.

hi guy i have done my research on pillreports.com but the rating range from 9 - 6

just wondering if anyone from melbourne has had any of these recently.. have tested any turned a bluey purple with tinge or red.... im guessing MDA... as there have been many reports reporting vissuals from single doses...

any info will be apprecaited...

I got these a few times a couple of months ago and would rate them as a solid pill. Though a solid pill for me, isn't necessarily a solid pill for you. But I would be more then happy to part with my money for them. If I had to compare them, probably on par with tridents of last year. Shade weaker then the sams that cam out at the start of the year.

I'm pretty sure of a couple of months ago in Melbourne there were two batches of Tridents going around, the one you're talking about (white with red/brown specks) are the good ones.

Don't know about MDA, I guessed they're a strong MDMA pill.

Actually, oops, just went back to look at my pill report for it... to quote myself:

Possibly MDA; some strong visuals.

http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=41727

Enjoy anyway! :)

just wanted to let every one know had a great time on these... had some slight visuals just a few trails here and there... wasnt very hugy.. so i thought they might be MDA but they didt last very long so its hard to say... maybe both who knows.... a very nice bickie none the less..

I had some of these (the dirty white with red/brown spots) recently. Came on nice and strong, very dancy with strong visuals, and lots of jaw clenching, but only lasted a few hours.

Wouldn't turn em down if I came across them again, but you'd want at least a couple of them to last you the night ;)