Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Reports

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
I have been off the air for a short ammount of time and its a couple of weeks since i visited Pill Reports last.

Just wanted to congratulate Cowboy Mac and anyone else who is responsible for the clean up over there, its a top effort.

I know I have been rather negative at times towards Mods for a variety of things but have to say that this is one of the most pro-active things I have ever seen and so now its time to also say congrats on a job well done.

And while Im at it, I would also like to congratulate the BL Mods in this area for the improvements they have made in welcoming newbies..........as most of you would no, this has been a beef of mine for some time, but over the past few months they have been looked after well and this is a big step forward.

WELL DONE ALL.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Yeah I agree, the quality of reports has improved really dramatically since those few announcements were made, although I'm not sure if that's because more people are making the effort to make good reports, or just because all the shit ones are being deleted so all we see are the quality reports. I suspect it's a mixture of both.

I still think people are much too critical when new pillreports users post crap reports. I know 'top bikkie, not too smacky' is a totally unhelpful report, but most people seem to respond with aggression and elitism rather than advising the poster to have a look at the posting guidelines and hence encourage them to make better reports in the future.

So people...next time you go to critisize a report, consider saying "Yo bro, more info on the pill description would be nice, maybe have a look at the posting guildlines" instead of saying "You have no idea and your report was stupid and shit."

The person posting "top bikkie, gettem while you can" today might be tommorow's Erokr or Oldtimemuncher, unless they're scared off by aggressive replies to their first reports.