Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb : Pink 69, White Knights, Blue Angels

Freak

Bluelighter
Ok, question time - please excuse the lack of pill description, I don't have them, only heard about them
frown.gif

Anyone had a pink 69 recently ?
What about a White knight ? (I'm assuming their white, with some Knighty thing)
And a Blue Angel ? These are apparently coming down from Sydney, from the makers of VIPs and Red Pounds (Red pill, flat, with an English Pound sign).
Report : Red Pounds - tested speedy, apparently VERY strong, and trippy as, lasted at least 12 hours - Whoa ! Not MDMA, no doubt
smile.gif

Freak,
My friends and I dopped a white knight at Earthcore last new years and we were all very sick. It was white (obviously) but I can't remember what the stamp was.
Hope this helps.

Hey There Peeps!
Freak: I munched a Pink 69 Late October this year, all it was was speed, speed and more speed. No MDMA at all. Fucking bananas of a pill!
frown.gif
Did last a while, but no enjoyment really for me. *shrug*
And also, these RED POUNDS, are they RED RED or PINK? And when were they around? Recently at Kryal Castle, (2 weeks back) firends seemed to be MDMA'ed off their nuts so yeah?
*curious*
*Hugz-To-All*
Klownzy!

I had a 69 about a month ago and i thought it was pretty good- but yeah it was pretty speedy but i liked it
wink.gif

Mr Klownz - The Red Pounds were RED .. real red .. definately not pink, if that helps. Oh yeah, and thanks for the info on the Sunflowers
smile.gif

Hmmm ... this guy is always getting speedy pills, getting a bit tired, I sure hope the Pounds are the MDMA ones, then
wink.gif

Hmmm .. might try a pink 69 still
biggrin.gif

Nix, I think I might give the White Knights a miss then :p Hell of a way to ruin a good party like Ecore ! Heh especially that one, I had the best time floating around on a Green Mitsi - Sorry, gloating
smile.gif

i had a white knight trip not long ago they were from cananda best acid ive ever had very clean feeling and different to most felt like having sex with this one house it was so pretty dont know if these e,s are related but on the t experience id try it

Hey there.
Had a Blue Angel like about a month+ ago, and my god was it a great pill. Very Very Curisey and niCe pill. It also fucking lasted forever. I posted a report somewhere about it and cant be fucked RE-writing the descriptions, but my god was it good
smile.gif
Use the search function to look up the Blue Angel.
*HUGZ-2-ALL*
Mr.Klownzy!

The old 69er were all fucked, i would advise you to stay away from them, some one said to me that orange/pink ones are comign back, i would be highly surprised if they are any less shit, Also they have been around for so long that im sure they must have been changed once or twice, and yet still no one said they where good!
BzZzZz Darling BzZzZz