• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where the fuck do you get the little baggies (satchet's) from??

pinger

Bluelighter
you know the funny little satchels (sachets??) you see on a club floor
wink.gif
. Where can you buy them? I've seen the bigger ones in supermarkets, where do they hide the really small ones??
cheers
pinger

I've always been able to find them at newsagencies. $1 or $2 will get you 100 baggies.
HTH

Yep, or stationers (OfficeWorks?).....god knows what they think we use them for though 8-p
candflip

Hey there!
I get them from OFF-YA-TREE in huge bundles for a couple of dollars
smile.gif

Klownz!

Hey Pings,
If none of those work, try your local tobacconist. That's where I got mine from.
Seeya,
Ben
------------------
"Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route"

I picked up about 20 from W.Penfolds today. Only a few bucks, but oh so easy.
She didn't blink either, but then again the size of her arse indicated she probably didn't pop one occasionaly either.
wink.gif

Uh...Smurf...without wanting to sound like a prude or easily offended or whatever (God knows I've been accused of that recently on SPRACI) but what does the size of someone's arse have to do with whether they take pills or not? I must admit I don't think I've ever seen an overweight person taking drugs, and I'm aware that amphetamines reduce appetite blah blah blah but does this mean someone with a big arse doesn't take pills?
please go ahead and flame me...god knows other people have had a decent shot lately.
miss apple
Oh, nothing against you Smurf. The longer you know me the more you'll realise I just love a debate
smile.gif

------------------
"Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without"- Confucius

Ah its awight miss apples - tis my own sense of humor racing on the keyboard.
The point being that I have lost weight, sleep and memory all since comencing clubbing/drugging.
The other point being that she would be more into a few thousand pints of guiness than a couple of mitsi's
If u want to flame be my guess - just aim the blow torch at her fat arse
wink.gif

Also miss apple, I read what nice things u did for Gin-Sipper re 5-htp, and now u have none left. I got some in today, so email me if u want some more.

Get them from your local "drug fucked unit" store.
We have one in perth called "Joynt Venture" the sell all sorts of stoner equipment.. and BAGGIes! :] Yip-e
or.. a tabacconist.
quad
------
Bring your own hungarian translation book.

I usually get mine from markets, at the stand that sells all those unusual water pipes and stuff (hahah sorry, personal joke, I used to be a fairly heavy stoner).
AND, on the "fat arse=non-roller" debate, I must admit, my arse has most certainly shrunk since dropping, heheh, not that it was ever that big, well atleast I hope not, but, oh, never mind. I will also admit I have only seen people of larger proportions at parties and clubs a handful of times, and they tend to be the ones who don't dance (I am not suggesting that larger people don't dance, just all the ones I've seen haven't), but just so that we don't discriminate you know....you never walk into a party and it's a bunch of anorexics, most places have a good mixture of what looks like quite healthy people. Which in the end is what we want right?
I've dealt with anorexia and would much rather have a little bit of something on me, then just be skin and bones. There is nothing wrong with being healthy, infact it's what we should all strive for. Besides it's our differences that make us beautiful, if we were all skinny, that would be boring.
Love Beckie xxxx
P.S. I will also admit I can usually pick the binge drinkers from the rollers, and you can always pick a pub chick. It's almost like rollers have this wierd connection with one another, you know, like, you just know...but anyhow I'm rambling here and aren't exactly coming to a conclusion.
smile.gif

------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."

While we're at it - where can I get caps from ? Err ... empty ones, this time :p
Especially interested in coloured ones, rather then just plain ... after the Mavis' Pretty Pink Pills
wink.gif

Any info would be just swell !
biggrin.gif

hehehehe (nearly at holiday time !)

Freak, I've seen empty clear capsules in health food shops and chemists, but never coloured ones. Oh, and I love the Mavis'!!
Smurf...thanks for the offer
smile.gif
The bottle I gave Gin-sipper was actually a spare bottle I hadn't even opened yet. I haven't been taking too many lately so I still have quite a few caps left. I should remedy that situation.
And on the arse thing (sorry pinger...this whole post is completely off topic but I think we've found out where to get the little suckers from now
smile.gif
) I actually don't know too many overweight people anyway...either ravers or not. There's really not much difference between what I consider being healthy and what the media and society calls being overweight. I sound like my grandmother now!
miss apple
------------------
"Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without"- Confucius

Yeah,they come with ecstasy.HE HE
smile.gif

Or,would you like some mull with your order.Im shore your bound to find baggies now.
Yeah and Freak,miss apple hit the nail on the head.Health food stores and chemists.Remember seeing clear ones at the chem.no coloures.
Stoned with to much time on my hands!
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos.

*laughing my ass off*
this has got to be the funniest tangent i've ever seen on this board.....

Hey guys, I just got in from Gas (Tuesday - membership night) and guess what. This fat chick started chatting me up with a crown larger in her hand. She asked if I wanted a "swig". I said sorry, I don't drink and drive, I just take loads of drugs. I said do u care for a dance; but she declined; she said her arse gets in the way and knocks everyone off their feet
wink.gif

Could be an isolated incident???

So that's the reason why fat people don't dance! Out of respect for the people they'll knock over in the process
smile.gif

This is just getting mean now. Smurf, how do you know *I* don't have a fat arse? You might meet me on Friday night and in a scream of terror run away flailing your arms. *LOL*

Smurf you way out tripper!Laugh,Laugh,He,He,He,Cough,Cough!Read your latest post while killing a cone.Histerics
smile.gif

Lauhter...He,He.......Laughter.
smile.gif

Now my through hurts!
PLH
Chaos
[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 15 December 1999).]

My dealer recently got some satties from a tobbacconist (spelling) and they cost him $5 for a 100. he now reckons all pills are $40.05, the bastard.
dENTEdLENTiL.

Hey Freak,
How are you my friend? About the caps, whenever I need empty caps I just buy myself a box of Disprin and empty the caps out and then put my preferred filling in, I've found Disprin caps to be the easiest to get open, they twist really easily. Obviously Blue and White is a fairly standard colour, but it's a handy little thing to remember, I have no idea where you'd get caps that are all multi-coloured and empty from, mind you, your tummy don't know the difference, the colour just makes it more of a novelty, you know?
smile.gif
Everyone I know, whenever they need empty caps just gets a box of Disprin.
Love Beckie xxxx
------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."