Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

get the real deal.

dangermouse

Bluelighter
dangermouse to the rescue again!
smile.gif

i've been reading through these posts and there is a lot of good stuff here. there is also a lot of misinformation - let me explain.
firstly, making your own mdma is HARD. please do not suggest to the casual weekend e muncher to "make your own e's".
if you are interested in making your own drugs i would suggest starting with methcathinone. it is just a slight isomer to psuedoephedrine hydochlorine which is found in (suprise suprise) codral tablets.
by oxidising the psuedephedrine you can turn the single oxygen bond to a double oxygen bond.. giving you a structure that looks somewhere between E and speed. similarly.. it's not *too* hard to get from psuedephedrine to speed, if you have a friend with a chemistry degree.
making an mdma tablet is MUCH HARDER. as well as needing different precursors, the instruments needed you just don't come across every day. if you are going to be silly enough to attempt to make MDMA on your own with no experience, then please do not let other people try what you make as you'll most probably be losing friends pretty quick.
smile.gif

secondly, ez testers. the "small" eztesters from ez-test.com can test up to about 6 e's. they recommend three. when you drop your liquid on the scraping of the pill, drop it directly onto the pill.. don't drop it next to the pill and then let it roll over.
thirdly, ez testers, distrubuted in and around sydney will DEFINITELY improve the quality of mdma in the scene. e's will become cheaper and cleaner - this is a GOOD thing and something that we all want.
fourthly, i'm thinking of importing a whole lot of ez-testers and selling them at parties. if you have any comments on this idea could you please email me at [email protected] as i'm interested to know if people think this is a good idea.
fifthly, this website absolutely ROCKS. congratulations to whoever set it up, lets all use this to fucking rock the scene!
smile.gif

nice words of advice mr mouse... i've only got one problem: this board shouldn't be used for publishing recipes of anything... that sort of stuff only gives law types the excuse they need, even if your recipe is legal etc. its just the sort of excuse thy need. there are other sites for that stuff and i think we want to keep this site as only pll reports/discussion.
i've already had to delete a thread from some fool asking for a meth recipe. lets just say to everyone that if you have to ask you'l never know. oh and it involves nasty sulphuric acid and other stuff that warps your chromosones *g*
but otherwise more power to ya... fully agree with your sentiments on the power of testing kits to help clean up the scene. been doing a bit of that myself in melbourne, trying to get a culture of testing started...
as always.. plur
jb