• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA Powder 340 KG Bust

so thats where all my mdma powder went........ ;)

but yeah i agree thats a who lot of love right there...down the drain

do you think a 340kg bust will have an effect on the up and comming flips............ ?

I think this is just a drop in the ocean to be honest..

short term maybe, long term absolutely not. I think think the amount of illicit drugs coming into/made in australia is probably to huge to comprehend for our society and even myself.

340kg, holy shit, fucken pigs. Imagine if this shit had of got through plus all that LSD that was seized in Byron Bay awhile back, fucken pigs.

that'd be 3,400,000 pills of 100mg mdma if my calculations are correct ... 8o

I dont think the government could care less about crappy or bunk pills, I mean the chemist still had to pay tax on the chalk / glucose / robitussin / whatever else they put in them ;)

How many of these bust threads do we need to have before people stop posting replies like "damn cops", and "im sad", and "they will still get to the streets" etc. Has it ever made an impact for you never being able to get your hit for the week? Get over it.
13.gif

*Gives CM a big hug*
While I do agree with you CM, it is quite a significant occurrence.
No need to get aggressive...
:)

It's a sad day.

I really hope it wasn't all "pure" MDMA.

What the Government doesn't realise is, although they're seizing these illicit drugs, the demand will remain the same, which means other chemicals will be supplemented for MDMA, Amphetamines etc... And we all know what implications this can involve.

The risk of getting something other then what you wanted has just got higher.

Sleaze said:
What the Government doesn't realise is, although they're seizing these illicit drugs, the demand will remain the same, which means other chemicals will be supplemented for MDMA, Amphetamines etc... And we all know what implications this can involve.

Write to Trish Worth, the federal secretary for health, and let her know how you feel. I'm serious. Don't phrase it as a drug user, phrase it as someone who has seen overdoses because of impurities

It is funny CBM that you could search every thread for the title BUST and every single one of them is almost identical. This is a significantly larger bust than usual though. This bust could indeed have an influence on the supply throughout the country but it would be a very small influence. Using some very rough statistics:

There are 20 million people in Australia. Approximately 17% of these use illicit drugs according to
Statistics on Drug Use in Australia 2002. We'll say half of these use MDMA say twice a month. Remember I said this is a rough approximation.

That’s about 40800000 pills consumed in Australia in a year, very roughly. If you made 100mg pills with this batch you could make 3.4 million pills.

That’s not even 10%; sure it’s a dent but not a huge one. There’s obviously a lot more pills coming from somewhere.

So there is the chance people could be trying to pass off the more dodgy pills soon, you should be EZ testing your pills anyway
=D

how many people on pills cause harm to the world? bloody bullshit, I reckon 340 kg of hard liqour is going to cause more damage. *grumble grumble*