Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

CU's and Filas hit Perth.

pacman

Bluelighter
Having now tested the CU's, they are good. Really good. Might be too strong for some people. Gives you a kinda smackey feel. Dont tkae that the wrong way. I'm sick of smackey pills, but I love these. My head is kinda spinning lately, but everyone elseloved them too. The filas, i'm not too sure on. I didnt go out with anyone who had them, but i'll find out soon what they are like. There is also some eurodollars (white I think) and some new sex(I dont know the colour)Haven't had the chance to test either of these out as yet.
But for all the Perthites looking to stock up for NYE, now might be the chance. I think we've all read about the CU's both here and in previous posts. They will definately be up there as one of the best pills here before NYE. Keep in mind though, a wicked batch of pills usually come out a few days before NYE. Not usually a huge batch, but really good quality pills.
Even so, I wouldnt chance not having a good backup supply.
[This message has been edited by pacman (edited 13 December 1999).]

new batch of these hit Adelaide last weekend, very different from the originals, they are half as thick and a lighter shadew of green, but still a very tasty pill....
seeya

I had 8 CU's stashed for NYE but gobbled them in a pub (very funny night). Not what I call a dancy pill, but a very sociable pill.
Now I have 8 cK's (yellow) - my preference would be the CU's though. The cK's smacked me out abit.