Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ibiza's(Melbourne)

falk

Bluelighter
Just got my hands on some Ibizas in Melbourne and wondering if anybody out there has tried these? They are white in color, with Ibiza stamped on one side and a sun on the other.

A friend had one last weekend in Sydney. Tripped hard/danced hard.
The other friend Smacked out / tripped little.
hope this helps.
------------------
- say know to drugs
- never ever, bloody anything ever
- love is all you need

i had 2 at home in sydney lastnight,
but i smacked ALOT *dribble* and tripped 0
comedown...was fucking smooooth
Jellied legs....oh you best beieve it!!
NYE contender number 1 for sure
have fun!

Yeah had an ibiza at 7pm tonight,sunday.Rank pill,but also depends if you like wierd shit fealing E.Came on in about 1 hour.Wierd trippy fealing,especialy when sitting down.Sort of put you on your ass,but thats when it fealt trippy.Not visualy.More head and body.Still had some power in them,if you got of your ass,you can do shit,like build a mountin bike track.No shit built a track,with jumps and all,in my exhouse mates back ward.Pulled out the mega lights and ript it up,while rolling.If you can call it that.
Ended up having 2vals to chill the trip fealing out about Mid night.Friend had a Moga to chill his out,he haits anything to do with tripping.HE HE stEvE...
smile.gif
Hey cookiemonster did he make it to bed,did you make it of the couch.Like your forhead.He He
smile.gif
I didnt do it.
Oh yeah,pill tested it,but I think I contaminated the bottle,the other night with the mdma caps.I think the liquid was blackish.Droped some on it any way.Went green,red,black,Fast.Try tommorow with new tester!
Strange pill.Trippy,smacky,speedy;way weired!
Im still up,and it 5am Monday morn.
Stange pill!
pEacE LovE aNd happinEss
smile.gif

Chaos.
Oh yeah,only had 6hrs sleep this weekend,and still not that tierd.Stange Pill!
Chaos.

Thanks guys for the replies...I think i'll keep some for new years...i like that trippy smacky feeling so looks like i gots what i want..

Just an uniformed opinion
smile.gif
Sounds like it has 2-CB in it ... cool
smile.gif