Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Summa Dayze in Melbourne......

Lee

Bluelighter
Is there anyone in Melbourne going to Summa Dayze ON New Year's day? I'm actually going to have a quiet New Year's Eve up in the country and then driving back early for this all day party. Hopefully the link-up to the UK Gatecrasher party will be going off, and so will I on some nice white butterflies!!
Beckie girl, I can't wait...see, I knew we would end up going...WOOHOOOO!!! What's everyone else doing in Melbourne?? I just found out that one of my favorite DJ's (Carl Cox) is playing on the 26th, but the catch is, you have to have tickets to Halcyon to get tickets to Carl Cox...what a scam!! Oh well, next time.
Love Lee
xxx
P.S it would be nice to do a Melbourne Bluelight meetup at Summa Dayze, might be a bit hard to coordinate though, especially if some people are feeling a bit spacey from the night before...hehehe

good afternoon Lee.
I myself will most likly venture to summa Dayze on the 1st of Jan but am still very much considering welcome 2000...
I have heard from some friends that both Jeff Mills and Cj Bolland may also be playing Summa Dayze WOWOWOW.... Wouldnt this be cool. If so stuff welcome!! But u know how these things are,, usually turn out untrue..
It is a bit of a scam about Carl Cox though but i think the only reason they are doing this is to increase the number of tickets being sold to Halcyon.. I dont think there is many people expectes to go as they intended seening as Welcome has such an ausome line up..
Have fun what ever you do and i may catch you at Summa Dayze..

good afternoon Lee.
I myself will most likly venture to summa Dayze on the 1st of Jan but am still very much considering welcome 2000...
I have heard from some friends that both Jeff Mills and Cj Bolland may also be playing Summa Dayze WOWOWOW.... Wouldn't this be cool. If so stuff welcome!! But u know how these things are,, usually turn out untrue..
It is a bit of a scam about Carl Cox though but i think the only reason they are doing this is to increase the number of tickets being sold to Halcyon.. I dont think there is as many people expected to go as they intended seening as Welcome has such an awesome line up..
Have fun what ever you do and i may catch you at Summa Dayze..

I agree with Cyber Googed about the Carl Cox/Halcyon Scam. I don't know ANYONE who is going to Halcyon Knights....and I know A LOT of people (hahahah, eh-em only joking, I don't really know many people at all, heheh).
Okay..*taking deep breath to prepare for overly vocal scream* WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!
SUMMA DAYZE IS GOING TO ROCK! AND we got the real thing to rock to, or to help us rock, or to, you know, fuck man, we are gonna get, erm, we will have an awful lot of fun! YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I am getting so impatient, I can't wait! I can't wait!
Lee, tell me 2 will be enough. Yeah Right. Miss Oh-I-won't-have-a-really-big-one-tonight which is what you always say prior to dropping 3 at once (heheh, only joking, she's not that bad-she leaves atLEAST 10 minutes between each one) we might have to work out something....heheh, I'm being very bad so you have to be very bad too. That's how it works.
smile.gif

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SUMMA DAYZE!!!!!
smile.gif
))))
Love Beckie xxxx
------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."

yup can't wait for summer dayze! i'm coming from canberra for it (and y2ko)

thinking about it... see how i'm holding up on the day... but it sounds kinda nice...

From what i'm lead from a friend whos playing at Mobile Home @bondi beach NYE.
Carl cox is flying to hawaii straight after the bondi gig...could be wrong tho (plans change)...have fun
smile.gif

I've heard the same about Carl Cox--he'll be plaing in Bondi, then flying to a gig in Hawaii where they will be getting the live feed from there via ISDN for SummaDayze--should rock!
If we're all wrong we will be going off anyway--god knows...
Sounds fun

I've heard the same about Carl Cox--he'll be plaing in Bondi, then flying to a gig in Hawaii where they will be getting the live feed from there via ISDN for SummaDayze--should rock!
If we're all wrong we will be going off anyway--god knows...
Sounds fun
------------------
sunnyd

Actually Becksta I was kinda thinking of taking 3...NOT ALL AT ONCE...like you have everyone believe!! And anyway, I've noticed we don't exactly have to twist your arm to take more (a certain birthday party springs to mind..hehehe). It IS going to be a long day and I would hate to run out of goodies...WOOHOOO!!! I can't wait! I've been thinking about taking a ck in between the others...hmmm.. C'mon Beckie, you said you were gonna go hard...lets go hard!!!
Love as always
Lee
xxx

carl cox will be playing at mobile home.. at least that is what sydney thinks.
i'm in sydney, and am going to the party.. and will be mightily pissed off if he's not there. apart from carl cox, inertia and pocket... the other dj's at the party aren't too impressive.
smile.gif

not yet anyway.
smile.gif

Lily Lee,
Bugger 3, let's do 4, and go whizzing prior, and let's get some nice rock for the comedown, YEEEAAAHH!!!!! Heheheh, we're gonna have so much FUN....oh god, if I have to wait too much longer I'm going to explode!!! Hmm, I might have a Flouro Euro aswell hmmmmm.....
Love Beckie xxxx
------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."