Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Euro Dollars

ECYTHUMP

Bluelighter
Heya,
Anyone out there give me the guff on green euro dollars?
Got offered some for Friday night.
I hear there will be a lot of shit coming from Indonesia for NYE. Cheap copies, little or no MDMA so buyers beware!!!

Well Ecythump,
I munched on a Green Euro on the w/end, and well, it sent me fucking to "no-mans-land" and somehow later on down the track brought me back! hehe
smile.gif

Ummm, me and Chaos were discussing them, and mine was an older batch way back from about 3months ago, and was *VERY NEATLY* pressed with *NO* score on the back.
What the new batch are meant to look like is that they have the symbol on one side, score on the other, and are *CRUMBLY*. So yeah, i got told they weren't as good as the old batch.
Perhaps give them a miss?
smile.gif

Klownz!
p.s.
WHITE PLAYBOYS
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

green euros are probly MDEA. I had one at SOS and almost fell asleep.
BTW where did you get your name?

I got the name from the TV show "The Goodies". In one episode they went around hitting each other with Black Puddings and shouting out "ECY THUMP". Must be a Welsh thing!

The goodies! damn that show is old school.
You just gave me some mad nostalgia (watching that fucked up show with my pops
smile.gif
)
I can only remember two shows, one when they got stuck somehwere and turned into skelletons and one where they dressed up as cows and ran around some farm or something.
heh.
------------------
------------
What my life needs is 99 levels of undo.

I remember an episode where they turned the house into a racing car and drove it around the streets and it had no brakes and I think they ended up driving it over a Cliff
Cheers
Chill

ecythump isn't welsh, its a northern english thing
smile.gif
Monty python use it too...somewhere...
smile.gif

Hehe, Goodies was a fucking laugh and a half. I remember an episode where they were meant to put some fertilizer in a bunch of clouds, and instead they threw it in just the ONE, hahaha, next thing you know, the country was full of grass and even they were wearing grass on their heads. Haha, :p
Also, who can forget MONTY PYTHONS A-Z of Funny Walks! hahaha, now that was funny :p
Take Care All,
*hugz*
Klownz!

hey there were a couple of ECY THUMP raves in sydney a few years back. Actualy, maybe 4 5 years ago shit I'm gettin old!
I've heard calvin kleins are the ones to get for NYE - they're supposedly kickass! Don't get the green ones with a dolphin printed on one side. Maybe the seahorses? Tripped me out something hardcore and no e feeling.
love to all
duub
smile.gif

Heyaz!
The person before me who was talking about the Green pills with MIAMI on one side and a sea-horse on the other or something like that, i think you're talking about MIAMI DOLPHINS with a Dolphin on one side and MIAMI on the other. Cos they were very trippy pills, but good ones
smile.gif

If ya dont like Trippy pills, they aren't the go
smile.gif

Klownz!

Green euro's.If only there the ones Mr.Klownz is talking about.Oh yummie.Still got stock of the originals.Buried For nye!
Few weeks back scored the same euros in a club,and they cained me.A week later had a different green euro,with,black and grayish specks.Totallt shit pill.Not worth it!Tested,slow burgandy,and a few black specks.Strange reaction.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos.

Ecy thump refers to the shortened'Hecky' thump It's a northern word with an origin from around Yorkshire,A bit lik E-by -gum etc.