• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what's good in Auckland ? n/m

yeh, id really like to know what are good in new zealand at the moment. good X seems to be very very scarce at the moment (if not always).
I had a sunshine (in wgtn) that was very nice (by NZ standards
wink.gif
) though i think it was mdea because it only lasted about 2-3 hours though it hit me in about 5 mins!! (like a brick in the face) and i was jello legged and drowsy with very heavy (almost scary) eye wiggles.
afterwards I felt like a train had run over me
smile.gif
I have also seen butterflys (large hard pale orange pill with score and logo) but heard that they werent as good as the suns/sunshines.
anyone know of ne good e in NZ?
finally got my testing kit and ive got nothing to test! I hope to fucking hell i find some bfore new years and the gathering!!
peace
------------------
------------
What my life needs is 99 levels of undo.

i think the sunshines are definetley mdea...
white butterflies are nice-a hard pressed pill, takes a while to come on but lasts quite a while or more hours, the white pills that just came thru with a square clover on it are very "clean" and nice, white RRs are supposed to be good but havent tried yet. ost caps dont seem to be very reliable at the moment-panadol sized ones seem to be weak.

Yeah ive seen some smallish looking clear gell caps with a white/off white powder. Havent had a chance to test yet, but it would be so easy for someone to get some nice pills, crush them and make two gell caps to double their money. Or worse.
Im fucked if im paying $90 for those. I think ill wait for something else.
peace
------------------
------------
What my life needs is 99 levels of undo.