Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Good Ones in the Philippines

jEdi_XtC

Bluelighter
hi bluelighters...would anyone know what good stuff are available here in Manila? so far the ones that Iv heard of are Y2K and New York...the ones iv tried are snoballs and butterfly and they were okay...any suggestions??? info please! info!
------------------
Once you've had it, you'll want it again...:)

I'll be Ranking the quality E's ok?
10best
8good
5ok
3sucks
GREEN TRIANGLES 10
BLUE NIKE'S 10
RN'S 9
SNOWBALLS 8
Y2K 8
CAPT.KURKS 81/2 (improved y2k)
HEARTS 3 (IT LASTS AN HOUR)
WHITE BUTTERFLIES 3 (SUPOT)
BLUE BUTTERFLIES 5
007 5
DNG 3
MAPOL LEAF 7
UK EURO 1(TOO DIRTY)U'LL BE HYPER 4 2 DAYS!
thats it 4 now!pop regularly!be careful w the
2 best e's i stated!those are class A E's.
------------------

thanks for the info...you are not the only 1 who told me to stay away from euros...it contains shabs, according to some...hey, better be careful with the green triangles you're taking...they could be something other than mdma...something that could be lethal with mdma...its that thing that comes out as smoke in the tester...in the states, there have been rumors of nasty green triangles...once again thanks for the info...
PLUR
smile.gif

where could i find testers n manila????!!!
------------------
Once you've had it, you'll want it again...:)

Just buy and order.But don't tast them anymore.just ask the wat ppl think abt da partclar E!
yah, they say it's bad-but it really kicks!
hardly get it here!
I'll be trying to pop some new stuff this sat.Have you heard abt ROLEX(crowns),blue nike's(but it's color white) and elf(elephants).and i don't know wat to pop.CAn u pls. ask any1 hu tried those shit.TNX!!!

Definitely Rolex...smooth and you feel great even the next day...minimal hangover
smile.gif

Watssup Tsong?some1 s selling some green nike's!110% garantee class "A"!They r selling them 4 1500!DAT STRONG DAW!worth it daw!sure ball!Wat u guys think?