• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What things have we experienced in our lives?

Munchee

Bluelighter
- Born into a wonderful family.
- Lived a blissful childhood in the country.
- Schooled in catholic education, never reached my abilities at school, but easily maintained a high level of acheivement.
- Slept through haleys comet (although my family said they woke me).
- Saw Bob Hawk get really drunk.
- Was an altar boy, surprisingly only my hands were ever under my robes.
- Saw and learnt how a pyramid scandal works, then fails.
- Met The Simpsons.
- Celebrated the Bicentannary of our nation.
- Watched the fall of the berlin wall.
- Experienced the recession of a nation.
- Watched George Bush senior go to war against Iraq.
- Saw the Simpsons become clever and funny.
- Found out how getting a blow job from an intern can get you into a lot of trouble.
- Went to uni, got drunk.
- Finally got to have my vote as to who runs this country (they didnt get in).
- Saw the turn of the century, not much happened.

- Watched the granduer of the World Trade Centre become rubble at the hands of someone who wanted to be heard and make a point.
- Found love.
- Lost my father.
- Decided to do more uni, didnt get as drunk.
- Saw George Bush junior go to war with Iraq.
- Saw Australia become a puppet.
- Watched as America went from the worlds most powerful nation to the worlds most powerful tyrant.
- Lost my Grandfather.
- Decided to go back to uni to do something helpful with my life, dont intend on drinking that much.

These are just a few of the little things that I'd see as landmarks in my life. What were some of yours?

paid two girls to kiss each other for five bucks, and saw them get really into it

any other thing in my life pales by comparison

*escaped out of europe to move to australia
*stayed in a refugee camp for 10mths in austria
*became a mother

guess there the three that are most significant to me :)

-Was locked in a boot of a car for 5 mins when I was 5.
-Knew what it was like to be a brother, twice.
-Was bitten by an emu at 6
-attacked by a shark when I was 7 years old
-developed an asthma condition at 8
-had a "hydro sil" operation to ensure the safety of my privates at 9 years old. (cant be botherd explaining the deatils)
-had my head flushed in a toilet by a bully at 10.
-Flushed his head in the toilet at 11.
-Lost my best friend at 12.My german shepherd, rory.
-I went sky diving at 14.
-split my head open during my schools "life saving week" at some pool.
-fell in love
-fell out of love
-got a tattoo
-Jamed with the bass player from the Whitlams.
-Jamed with the bass player from the Sick Puppies.
-Was used as a marketing tool/puppet by the guitarist from Jimmy Barnes band.He was a producer that was looking to push out some REAL western influenced hiphop and told me to quote, "could you rap less with an aussie accent?" end quote.
-performed on stages such as the bridge hotel, the Roxbury, the Nags Head, and of course my favs, the Cheap trixxx partys in newcastle put on by moocho and punch e punch.Not to mention the Funktion nights with adikkal and the ghost project crew/s.
-Learned what hate felt like.
-Joined the world of Bluelight 8(
-Experienced a 24 hour DXM trip/freakout that has seriously changed me, for the better I think.

Ive experienced alot of good things to but I prefer to keep them to myself.
:\ 8( 8) 8o =D

-Later

- moved out of tasmania
- moved out of sydney
-settled in melbourne for good =D
- 1998 discovered i was bi-sexual
- fell in love 100 times
- fell out of love 100 times
- 2000 met Tarsy
- 2003 met harraser
- 2004 started workn with the most awesomest chick who told me i bring out her "bi side" ;)
- everytime we get pissed its always fun ;)

im sure there are other landmarks in my life...but they dont have a real big part in my life today :)

- Was raised by just my mum until I was six in a small country town... happy times :)
- Evil Stepfather came into my life after that :(
- Found an interior world of my own which compensated for ES somewhat .... my cats, my room, my books, writing
- Wrote my first "book" at the age of six, "Tubby the Koala", and had to read it to the grade 5's and 6's
- Was told I was going to be a great writer by my grade 4 teacher, Mrs. Cassise... (guess she's still waiting for my first novel)
- Got knocked off my bike and was unconcious for a day and a half at age 10
- Had my first sloppy icypole kiss at age 11. He gave me a red teddy bear and a rose in a plastic cylinder for Valentine's Day.
- My cat Poppy died when I was 12... when my stepfather told me I went into shock and said "Don't tell me that now, tell me later". Then I refused to acknowlege it for the rest of the night. My brain just shut it out.
- Went to local high school and was ridiculed for my braces and an unfortunate incident with red hair dye :\
- Moved to private Catholic school in year 8 and met up with BAD GIRLS
- Had the most fun of my life with the "BAD GIRLS" ;)
- Discovered Drama in year 8 with a lead role in the school production "Oliver"... a lasting passion until I was 26, I've been in over 14 shows
- Got my first "real" boyfriend when I was 15. We were going to have sex but he forgot the condom.
- Met my first true love at 16... lost my virginity to Chris De Burg's "Lady In Red"
- Graduated year 12, winning awards for Drama and Literature
- Went to uni, got drunk (as someone else eloquently put it)
- Broke my wrist whilst stumbling on the road drunk after nightclubbing
- Conned by con-man while in last year of uni - story on A Current Affair :(
- Graduated uni, got a job at the Shepparton News... loved myself for being a "real reporter" with headshot and column.
- Split up with boyfriend no.2 after 4 years
- Meet boyfriend no. 3 - 12 years older with four kids!
- Set up local theatre company, SKIT
- Mum has a bad bicycle accident and has a stroke
- Novelty wears off being a journo, went overseas on Contiki tour & backpack around Ireland to "figure stuff out"
- Back overseas a year later spending six months in Scotland, working temp jobs & The Edinburgh Festival. Adore the hell out of Scotland but miss writing.
- Older boyfriend with 4 kids steals money from me and cheats on me (for 3 years, as I discover).
- Quit Shepp News, move back to Melbourne, on my own. Get good job in PR at a pharmaceutical company.
- Get a new cat, Oliver
- Holiday in Vanuatu with my sister
- Meet boyfriend no. 4 at work.... move in together a year later.
- Try E for the first time on my 26th birthday!
- Discover Saints & Sinner's Balls and the world that lies therein.... ;)
- Buy my first "new" car a year and a half ago
- Hopefully make it to 30 next year with no major disasters! :D

Man I rambled didn't i
:\

1991- Year seven teacher used to get me to stand up infront of the class and tell her what I wanted to be. When I would say engineer should would laugh out loud.
2001- Graduated with mechanical engineering with honours.

Recovered from a psychotic episode on my own with no friends, family or professional help. Plus managed to continue working full time and managing a multi-million dollar installation in the process.

Taken half my face off in a bike accident when I was a kid. One of the scariest things I have seen to date was when I opened my eyes and saw the road flashing mere millimetres past my eyes. Still have scars on my eye lids.

But my greatest achievement. Leaving a trail of broken bodies and minds at every recovery I turn up to!!

The Port Arthur Massacre was a major thing we all experienced as a nation... For a few days we were unified in terror and loathing.

Look at these sick fucks. As if this terrifying and disgusting event wasn't enough without fucking crack pots making up bullshit conspiracy theories about it.

I just did a google search, pages from Australia, on "martin bryant port arthur".

There is about a 10 to 1 ratio of fucking webpages in which people purport their crazy conspiracy therories, to webpages about the event and in memorial to the 35 people murdered.

Here's one quote from some fucking gun nuts:

"On Sunday 28 April 1996, an unknown professional combat shooter opened fire in the Broad Arrow Cafe at Port Arthur in Tasmania. In less than a minute 20 people lay dead, 19 of them killed with single shots to the head, fired from the right hip of the fast-moving shooter. The awesome display of combat marksmanship was blamed on intellectually impaired Martin Bryant, who was held in illegal strict solitary confinement for more than 120 days, until he was "ready" to plead guilty."

For fucks sake. 35 people were murdered. Most of them in broad daylight and in a fucking public place. How could there possibly any doubt as to the guilty party here?

Check out this website. Not only do you get a nut bag conspiracy theory but you get the terminator theme playing in the background - The epitome of compassion and understanding.

Last edited: