Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

KRYAL CASTLE <-- NO COMMENT! TOO GOOD!

Mr.Klownz

Bluelighter
Hey There BLUELIGHTERS!
Well, KRYAL CASTLE. Too all who appreciate the music side of things, "I" have *NOT* heard a better set than ADAM BEYER Live [vs] GAETEK (who filled in for Cari). That set just simply fucking tore apart anything "I" can possibly think of. Them two just fucking stole the show. FWOAR!!! Just cannot get over it how unbelievable it was thats all!!!
Overall i thought it was a fuckin kick ass party, and hope Melbourne just keeps on bringing in the awesome Internationals!!!
Playboys are very nice and very cruisy! Definitely worth giving them a try, and Green Euro Dollars, well, they are the fucking shit!
Thats about it from me, just hope i can score this SET on .ra or .mp3 format somehow!
Take Care *All*, and be seeing you at future events!
KLOWNZ.
p.s. Greetz fly out to "DEX" who was the only Bluelighter i managed to bump into
smile.gif

Hey,Mr.klownz sorry I didnt get to meet you at Kryle,sounds like you had a wicked time.Couldnt make it manly because I couldnt aford it.Have to buy a new computer,and I snaped my mountain bike
frown.gif
And I lost my job.Just ace!
Well till next rave.Love to meet up.
smile.gif
also was your euro an old one.Had a new green one last night,and it didnt look the same as the original batch.Crumy,with black specks,e-z tested some pills last night.
Good to see you enjoyed your self.
pEacE LovE aNd happinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

Hey CHAOS!
Well yeah, was a great, shame ya missed it, but not to worrym there will be next time, and hopefully we will be able to meet up
smile.gif

Replying to your pill report, this was the old batch, was pressed VERY VERY well, and yeah, sent my flying!!! I also had a little crumb left inmy bag, so i myself EX Tested it, and it went BLACK as so yeah, MDMA
smile.gif
But this was the old batch and i haven't heard anything on a new batch. How is it may i ask? Good/Bad/Avg. ??? Curious!
Take Care,
KLOWNZ.

yo!
Yeah the CASTLE ROCKED!!!! GREAT VIBES TOO!!!
i was tripping on playboys too, very trippy indeed. Felt like someone was next to me, but there was no one there. Ahh well its probably all the pot i smoked!!!
Great to meet the Mr. Klownz!
I wondere where i'll see him again? hmmmm...
Amyways, Mr. Klownz, were you playboys white of pink. i had both, but i only took the pink ones, do you know if they are MDXX?? or whats in 'em?
C-ya
dex

sorry double posts.oops
Chaos
[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 06 December 1999).]

How-do Klownz.If you do see the new euros youll automaticly know their not the same.Tested as speed based,but also had parts that turned black.Strange and slow reaction.
Good/Average/Rank.
Average/Rank.I think I posted the effects in my other post.Speed tabs,light E head fealing.Not Worth It!Had last night at 1am and am still awake now at 8:50pm.
Bye now
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

-pErry nEads HugZ-

Howdy Folks!
DeX: Yeah, was great to meet ya too bro
smile.gif
Umm, the Playboy i had was definitely not pink, was white with possibly a slight touch of brown, and yeah, not trippy at all, just really lovey/nice/cruisy feeling. No visuals at all, just nice nice feelings
smile.gif

CHAOS: Well the Euro i tested was turned immediately black! So yeah, old batch was probly the shit
smile.gif

By the way, dunno about the rest of you's, but i personal don't like speedy pills, i mean, if i want something speedy, i might as well have a few lines of Lou-E. *shrug* MDMA is what it's all about
smile.gif

Anywayz,
Take Care All,
KLOWNZ.

KRYAL rocked hard!!! best party ever... no complaints except for the weather!! had 2 & a half CK's.. very smacky pills but still had a great night.

Yeah I agree Kryal rocked!! did anyone see the fight in the car park in the morning?? What gives!! Some tossas just dont know how to have fun..
Had 3 very nice clear caps, 1/2 Ibiza which i couldnt really feel but reports from friends were good, and got shouted some awsome charlie!!! Rocked hard all night long..

Hey peoples,
Have to agree that Kryal rock'd...rocked so much that the dance floor was about to come apart...
Well anyway just wanted to know if anyone had Ridgey Didge pills at Kryal cos there was
alot of them going around...if anyone can give me info on what there like?
Also if anyone knows if there r white CK's around..I know theres yellow ones but white?
thats all peoples...
P.s. gotta say that Melb roks