BD

Bluelighter
hi all
getting some playboys and crowns tonite
just wondering if anybody has tried these yet and wot are they like
thanks all
------------------
"reality use to be a friend of mine"

i had playboys a while back and from my understanding they are veryy speed bases and not that good, but feel fre to make your own mistakes, have fun and don't get caught

my cousin recently tested the playboys. (as well as the CK's. he got a redish/orange tinge for both... i guess we can all safely assume that these are speed based.
if it's mdma you're after, check out the CK's or the green mitsi's. both of these turned out black using ez-tester.

Hey BD and peoples
If the crowns your talking about r blue with
a nice clean pic of a crown and a split at the back...these pills r good cos u can chat,
dance relax and do everything on this pill
and the calm downs r sweet...so get'em if u can....
My friend just dropped a playboy and he couldn't stop dancing there real speedy and a bit trippy but get the crowns over the playboys...well thats what I think...
Keep ROcKin...

Hey There!
Both pills are pretty good
smile.gif

BLUE CROWNS: Blue with a CROWN on one side and score on the other, probly MDA based, pretty much got me on my ass, but not MDMA way, just yeah, out there, and perhaps a few nice colourful views. 6-7/10.
PLAYBOYS: White with the bunny on one side and no score. A few people mentioned speed based, had one at Kryal 4.12.99, pretty much was lovey and nice, very cruisy, definitely worth a shot. MDMA i would say, but not all that much of it. 8/10
smile.gif
Definitely Try
smile.gif

Take Care All,
Klownzy!